Jerry officially sucks thread

basel90

Reaction score
so incompetent. even the media forgot to remind jerry and son how bad this dry run has been for the most valuable franchise in sports....

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry the type of guy to think Dak Prescott is a franchise QB. Don’t forget the same Dak fanboys blaming Jerry now are the same guys laughing at the “haters” when Dak got his contract…

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
but, but, but.....Chuckles told us in September that Super Bowls aren't won in the off season.
OIP.AsC5rfpz24-Vl_7aArbJiAAAAA
I'm the clown Jones. Dallas fans are my clown suckers....

LysleE

Reaction score
This is simple: Jerry has been the ONLY constant over the past 26 years and counting. But hey…Dallas likes their guys, so they’re all good.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I’m glad to older folks have the glory days to reminisce about because it’s been rough sailing for the younger generation like me. This stings
I told my kids don't cheer for the Cowboys because I do. Cheer for a good team and stick with them.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I’m glad to older folks have the glory days to reminisce about because it’s been rough sailing for the younger generation like me. This stings
Yep I’ve seen five. I’ll never see another one unless Jethro’s son is different but I highly doubt it. If it was Charlotte I think she would get football people around her.

I feel sorry for younger fans who have never even experienced a Championship game and I admire their fandom. They have to put up with us all the time complaining and going on and on how it used to be.

It’s an absolute disgrace.

Toro9

Reaction score
The problem is: telling him he sucks doesn't seem to matter to him. Kinda gotta give him credit for that tbh. Most people care too much about what others think. Not Jerry's conflict. I'm jealous, really. Not about the billions of dollars but about his confidence/ignorance

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes. Jerry is a trash GM and a raging narcissist who only cares about his own glory and credit.

Aven8

Reaction score
Shows you what a good coach Mike is to get this team to back to back 12 win seasons. He needs more though. And No I don’t mean Kellen Moore