Jerry officially sucks thread

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Cool a Jerry Jones thread Dont think I have ever seen one of these

MikeB80

Reaction score
Jerry is the main reason. Name any other GM in history with 3 or 4 playoff wins in the last 20+ years and has kept their job.
the only GM as bad as Jerry was Carl Peterson in KC. They finally got rid of him and hired Andy Reid and have done nothing but win. Its pretty hysterical to me how the Jones know they can not win doing it their way but are so rich they just do not care because each year they acquire so much more wealth.

Blackrain

Reaction score
After watching the eagles blast by us and go to another super bowl Jerry should be drinking himself even stupider than he already is.

How can he live with the embarrassment of watching their front office build successful teams with different coaches and different quarterbacks in such a short period of time.
While we are lucky to just win a playoff game.

lwehlers

Reaction score
jerry jones and his family have lived just fine the last twenty eight years. he probably is on vaction right now and enjoying everything that has made him rich.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Maybe he will look at the man in the mirror or scream into his pillow again.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea. I had a bad experience.
being-sick-gif.gif

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
After watching the eagles blast by us and go to another super bowl Jerry should be drinking himself even stupider than he already is.

How can he live with the embarrassment of watching their front office build successful teams with different coaches and different quarterbacks in such a short period of time.
He does infusions

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

I really don't think Jerry values winning as much as revenues and valuation of the franchise. He won it all when the Forbes ratings came out.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If Dak all of a sudden becomes a vastly improved QB with a new OC picked by McCarthy, the pitch forks and torches should descend upon Highland Park.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He Jerry is an absolute disgrace to the great men like Roger staubach and Tom Landry that made this franchise the envy of every other in football.

The men that gave their all and did everything in their power to win.

He disgraces their memory on a daily basis.
I can't even tell you how disgusted it makes me to see the eagles on the verge of winning two super bowls in 5 years while we go cheap and only make a half *** effort to win.