Jerry officially sucks thread

Sheepherder

Reaction score
jerry jones and his family have lived just fine the last twenty eight years. he probably is on vaction right now and enjoying everything that has made him rich.
He Jerry is an absolute disgrace to the great men like Roger staubach and Tom Landry that made this franchise the envy of every other in football.

The men that gave their all and did everything in their power to win.

He disgraces their memory on a daily basis.
I can't even tell you how disgusted it makes me to see the eagles on the verge of winning two super bowls in 5 years while we go cheap and only make a half *** effort to win.
You ain't alone

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry bathes in Johnny Walker......... He wipes his butt with Benji's too.

Jerry is livin’ the life. The Cowboys are a hobby that makes him $ win or lose. No one likes to lose but you can bet you rear end he doesn’t lose a minute of sleep after a loss.
Absolutely true. I'm shocked he decided to part with Garrett 2.0, though

pitt33

Reaction score
This is all nonsense.

What’s wrong with you people?

Jerry wants to win. He wants to win now more than ever.

This front office’s biggest fault is their inability to evaluate quarterbacks and ultimately overvalue their worth to the team.

It’s gone on for the last 17 years.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He wants to be recognized for his football acumen. That's why he anointed himself GM and refuses to give up the job.
Unfortunately for the fans, Jerry has failed to recognize that he is a major failure at the job. He will never figure it out either. His alcohol soaked brain will take his ego and his ignorance to the grave.

RS12

Reaction score
How can he live with the embarrassment of watching their front office build successful teams with different coaches and different quarterbacks in such a short period of time.
He is multi billionaire who managed to get into the HOF. His priorities are making more billions and making sure the inheritance tax is paid so his good for nothing kids can continue to run it into the ground long after he is gone.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately for the fans, Jerry has failed to recognize that he is a major failure at the job. He will never figure it out either. His alcohol soaked brain will take his ego and his ignorance to the grave.
Jerry thinks that even if he hired someone to do the GM job, he would still have to approve everything so he doesn't see the point. He's that dense.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This is all nonsense.

What’s wrong with you people?

Jerry wants to win. He wants to win now more than ever.

This front office’s biggest fault is their inability to evaluate quarterbacks and ultimately overvalue their worth to the team.

It’s gone on for the last 17 years.
Now more than ever?? How so? Trying to dump 70 mil on Randy Gregory last off-season indicates Jerry is as impartial as ever. Maybe even less interested now with "Honest Offer" Stevie at his side.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He is multi billionaire who managed to get into the HOF. His priorities are making more billions and making sure the inheritance tax is paid so his good for nothing kids can continue to run it into the ground long after he is gone.
I hear you brother there is just too many Jones's for us to ever see a super bowl.

It's a sad state of affairs .
Bad enough that Jerry gives us no chance of ever winning a super bowl again but having to watch the eagles go to multiple super bowls in half a decade is a strain more than I can bare

plasticman

Reaction score
And if he doesn't bring his head back up for air then the Cowboys might actually get a real GM.

That is, if Stephen is better at assessing his own abilities than Jerry was.

Blackrain

Reaction score
And while I'm on my rant and totally pissed off because the eagles are in the super bowl again.
Whatever jackwagon it was that said Suh was washed up and getting him and Linville Joseph was a waste of time obviously you no nothing about football as that rotation kept the eagles defensive tackles fresh and Suh put the only 49ers quarterback that could throw out of the game.

Normally the 49ers have 140 yards a game rushing today they had 80
Shows what happens when you have a good rotation of monster defensive lineman.

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
Don't discount Stephen's contribution to suck. Yes, Jerry is the main culprit but BOTH sit on their butts in off-season and do little to nothing to improve the team through free agency, trades, etc. Look at the Eagles. SB bound and they have TWO first round draft picks coming up.

We need a full-time, competent GM