Jerry officially sucks thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Why are you a Cowboys fan?
Because when I was coming of age to be able to understand the sport, I was growing up in Houston when there was no Houston team, and I didn't want to cheer on Philly. Plus, I looked up to Emmitt Smith. Trust me, it's been tough, but I've stuck with the Cowboys, and I plan to continue to do so, but it's been rough, and especially now that Philly has won once, and they're likely going to destroy KC.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There were indeed forums in those days. The software was far more primitive, but they were there.
According to Google online forums started as far back as 1994. I would be surprised if there was a Cowboys fan forum back in 95, but who knows.

Ussdelavan

Reaction score
Been a fan since losing to Colts in 1971. Lots of up’s and downs as a fan but always with hope and eagerness to watch them play. Today, we have had 28 years of a truly ****** organization. It starts at the top and we all know who that is.…Jerry. Players and coaches come and go in Jerry’s world. The one constant is Jerry. Results matter in business and clearly Jerry should fire himself along with family. Maybe, just maybe we can get back to having fun along with enthusiasm as a fan.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Jerry Jones isn't actually alive, it's A.I. and has been for a decade.

Look forward to much of the same financial and GM moves or worse, for eternity.

Loso86

Reaction score
sure as heck didn't want the eagles to win and if you did, maybe you need some psychological help :flagwave:
Aww sorry tou feel that way, I have my reasons why i dislike the 49ers so much. Nut since it doesn't line up with your way of thinking I must be crazy!!! Sure I'll root for the chiefs.

Mark

Reaction score
Jerry is the lone fixed star in a 28-year (and counting) constellational cycle of failure. He got extremely lucky once, thirty years ago, and made the grave mistake of constructing an intractable philosophy from the experience. At 80, he remains standing in the same spot, wondering why lightning won't strike again.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I just had to do it...the last three (3) hours just makes my blood boil even that much more....I don't know what to say anymore.
He and those mindless fools who support him have destroyed this franchise.