Jerry officially sucks thread

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This is probably a good time to get the following off my chest...if the great Jimmy were to pass before rightfully being put in the ROH, I am not sure how how long of a benching I might be in for here....because I will no doubt be going all scorched Earth....especially if Booger is still living. That is just how passionate I am for Jimmy, and how terrible I feel for the way he has been treated by such a stubborn old ego maniacal fool. Ok...I said my piece.
I really hope Jimmy gets into the ROH before he passes.
Hope Howley gets into the HOF before he passes as well.

StylisticS

Reaction score
This is all nonsense.

What’s wrong with you people?

Jerry wants to win. He wants to win now more than ever.

This front office’s biggest fault is their inability to evaluate quarterbacks and ultimately overvalue their worth to the team.

It’s gone on for the last 17 years.
If he wanted to win, then he would do everything to make sure to win and it let his personal ego get in the way. Since that is in the way, I don’t care to hear he wants to win.

Zordon

Reaction score
the only GM as bad as Jerry was Carl Peterson in KC. They finally got rid of him and hired Andy Reid and have done nothing but win. Its pretty hysterical to me how the Jones know they can not win doing it their way but are so rich they just do not care because each year they acquire so much more wealth.
He's being totally outclassed by his neighbor (Hunt). Jerry isn't even the best football owner in the City of Dallas anymore. God how I wish we could switch owners.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I really think Philly going back to the SB is what prompted Jerry to fire the Wonder Boy.

Scoring only 12 points in that playoff game was literally a fireable offense.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jerrah made Garrett waste 10 years , and now Kellen is the next man up .

From 3rd string QB to OC in a couple of years , learning on the Job.
Jerry's "I want McCarthy to be the next Landry" is just an admission that Landry Reborn I and II, Garrett and Moore, are over, as is his dream of somehow leaving some positive post Jimmy legacy on the Cowboys.
He's left quite a legacy for his *family* in Cowboys, Inc. But no legacy to Cowboy fans post Jimmy but failure.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm old, I mean the 90's were nice but nothing will ever compare to the 70's Cowboys team. That decade will never be match by the Cowboys ever again
Like times 10 brother post of the day.

The '70s Cowboys led by Roger staubach and Tom Landry represented everything good in sports.

Those men made the Cowboys America's team Jerry and all his horrifying offspring live off of that legacy that those great men created everyday.

The '70s Cowboys are why the current Cowboys are still relevant in any way shape or form.

The men who built that team would be on football's Mount Rushmore.

How did Jerry ever get in the Hall of Fame He's the NFL's version of the piss boy as far as building a team.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Yes. Eagles in another SB will eat away at him, plus all that you said here. Jerruh is so full of BS his eyes are brown. I seriously believe that PT Barnum was his hero. Not joking.
Will Jerry’s son sell the team when his father passes away?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Will Jerry’s son sell the team when his father passes away?
It's our only chance to see another super bowl for him to just take the money and run.

It's always been Jerry's hobby why would his son want the burden of dealing with the team just take the money. And let someone who knows how to build a team resurrect this horrifyingly embarrassing franchise.

It is absolutely unbelievable how we are embarrassed as a fan base with a different horrible play to end the season every year and leave the worst taste in our mouths.

Now our wells have been poisoned and we have to watch the eagles go to the super bowl where is the relief for our fan base it lies in the hands of a drunken old man

pitt33

Reaction score
u r nutz!!! If that were the case, he would be spending TOP $$$ on the best GM and HC available....College or Pro.
I base that statement on his mortality. He only has so much time on this earth and we all know he’s not ever relinquishing his GM role.

I’ll say this until the cows come home -

This team isn’t going to, or winning a SB, until they get a high pedigree quarterback under center.

I don’t t care who the coach is.

Or the GM.

Until that happens, prepare yourself for more of the same.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As a young Cowboys fan, it's really annoying how poorly we have been run. Especially since most of my family are Eagles fans, which makes this all the more frustrating. *sighs* I just want to see what it'd be like for the Cowboys to win a SB.

pitt33

Reaction score
As a young Cowboys fan, it's really annoying how poorly we have been run. Especially since most of my family are Eagles fans, which makes this all the more frustrating. *sighs* I just want to see what it'd be like for the Cowboys to win a SB.will see them win a SB.
You’ll see them win a SB.

Based on law of averages.

Waiting is the hardest part.