Jerry officially sucks thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
You think a person's quality of life increases much going from 1B to 10B? Money isn't enough for Jerry and it never has been. He wants to be recognized for his football acumen. That's why he anointed himself GM and refuses to give up the job.
Quality of their life may not change, but it’s a very big deal for billionaires to become more powerful and rich. I’ve only known one personally and it’s obvious why they are what they are.
I do agree with the rest of your comments. He wants to win badly, but only his way.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Don't you worry, we'll hear that bull sheet speach about how he yelled into a pillow cause the eagles are in another SB. Then we'll hear how he's gonna take a real hard look, then we'll hear how he's gonna change their approach this off season. Then we won't hear from them during free agency, but by training camp we'll hear how this is the most talented team across the board that he's ever been a part of. I hate this guy and I hate his stupid son even more.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Cowboys are the best team in the NFL every year and have been for the last 25 years. They only lose because NFL officials want them to lose. Jerry Jones is a genius. Cowboys’ fans are brilliant. All of them. The Chiefs and Eagles suck. Their quarterbacks are trash. I know this because I’ve read it on this forum. And Cowboys fans know everything. I’m sure of it.

Mannix

Reaction score
This is all nonsense.

What’s wrong with you people?

Jerry wants to win. He wants to win now more than ever.

This front office’s biggest fault is their inability to evaluate quarterbacks and ultimately overvalue their worth to the team.

It’s gone on for the last 17 years.
u r nutz!!! If that were the case, he would be spending TOP $$$ on the best GM and HC available....College or Pro.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Jerry wants to just win one more title with his guy…. But now he’s seeing as he gets up in age if he continues the way he is that isn’t going to happen.

He never has had any interest in building a dynasty wit this team.

Meanwhile the eagles have gone through the Mcnab Reid years…. The Peterson SB and now another rebuild. 3 times over the past 20 years they have built a team and left us in the dust

MS17

Reaction score
Don't you worry, we'll hear that bull sheet speach about how he yelled into a pillow cause the eagles are in another SB. Then we'll hear how he's gonna take a real hard look, then we'll hear how he's gonna change their approach this off season. Then we won't hear from them during free agency, but by training camp we'll hear how this is the most talented team across the board that he's ever been a part of. I hate this guy and I hate his stupid son even more.
Yes. Eagles in another SB will eat away at him, plus all that you said here. Jerruh is so full of BS his eyes are brown. I seriously believe that PT Barnum was his hero. Not joking.

raven55

Reaction score
well i know how you and every body else feels, i was following through the 70's, 80's, and the 90's. the one thing to remember is when the owner thinks he's earned A GOLD JACKET; well that's when that old ego comes out and that's the end of a era and jerry and that whole family have killed any chance of another super bowl, should have left it to a gm who knew what he was doing like the eagles gm. but he though he could prove coaches wrong and now after over 26 years and a little he's proved himself wrong. but its his money in his bank account and remember its your money at the gate and THAT'S THE ONLY THING HE RESPECTS. So if you don't buy his product he will take notice but that's like talking in the wind isn't it

Mannix

Reaction score
This is probably a good time to get the following off my chest...if the great Jimmy were to pass before rightfully being put in the ROH, I am not sure how how long of a benching I might be in for here....because I will no doubt be going all scorched Earth....especially if Booger is still living. That is just how passionate I am for Jimmy, and how terrible I feel for the way he has been treated by such a stubborn old ego maniacal fool. Ok...I said my piece.

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This is probably a good time to get the following off my chest...if the great Jimmy were to pass before rightfully being put in the ROH, I am not sure how how long of a benching I might be in for here....because I will no doubt be going all scorched Earth....especially if Booger is still living. That is just how passionate I am for Jimmy, and how terrible I feel for the way he has been treated by such a stubborn old ego maniacal fool. Ok...I said my piece.
I feel the same way. It's a disgrace.