Jerry officially sucks thread

nobody

Reaction score
If Dak all of a sudden becomes a vastly improved QB with a new OC picked by McCarthy, the pitch forks and torches should descend upon Highland Park.

If that happens, it'll be only for 3/4 of a season to a seasons, then teams will figure the new Dak out and he'll choke again.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah.

Who wants a divisional rival to make the SB? A divisional rival who has dwarfed us in terms of success over Jerry's tenure as sole GM and the Jimmy teams were dismantled starting in 1996?

I mean the Eagles are what we should be. 7 NFCCG in 20 or so years. 3 SB appearances. We have 4 playoff wins.

Woo hoo!

Bing

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm old, I mean the 90's were nice but nothing will ever compare to the 70's Cowboys team. That decade will never be match by the Cowboys ever again

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm old, I mean the 90's were nice but nothing will ever compare to the 70's Cowboys team. That decade will never be match by the Cowboys ever again
Losing to the Steelers twice? No thanks I will take the 90s Boys.

ICP

Reaction score
I think there has been a sub reddit on this theme for 15+ years

rags747

Reaction score
He Jerry is an absolute disgrace to the great men like Roger staubach and Tom Landry that made this franchise the envy of every other in football.

The men that gave their all and did everything in their power to win.

He disgraces their memory on a daily basis.
I can't even tell you how disgusted it makes me to see the eagles on the verge of winning two super bowls in 5 years while we go cheap and only make a half *** effort to win.
Will you be able to sleep tonight? Help is always available if you feel you need it. Seriously.

plasticman

Reaction score
Posting on this thread would be a project. I wouldn't even know where to start.

Besides, who wants to read a thread that has the same length as "War and Peace"?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
:hammer:

The old man and his family are worth billions. Like they care what fans think, just keep watching the lousy product until revenues dip.
They do absolutely care. Jerry's refusal to step down as GM is because he would have to admit the fans were correct about him this whole time. His ego simply cannot cope with that.

MikeT22

Reaction score
I believe I remember a Jerry officially sucks thread the last time Philly made it to the Super Bowl. Lol
There's been one every year for the last 28 years, and well deserved too

Truck

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea. I had a bad experience.
being-sick-gif.gif
Looking at the hue of your barf, looks like you drank Johnnie Red. That’s your problem.

You should have gone with Black or better yet, Double Black. That stuff is delicious

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Since we have gone to an NFC title game, the giants have gone to three Super Bowls (won 2 lost 1) and the eagles have gone to a couple Super Bowls and a bunch of nfc title games.

Its a shame the barometer for this franchise has been set so low, but we deserve all the hate we get from people in football. We are a joke every year. Until proven otherwise.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Since we have gone to an NFC title game, the giants have gone to three Super Bowls (won 2 lost 1) and the eagles have gone to a couple Super Bowls and a bunch of nfc title games.

Its a shame the barometer for this franchise has been set so low, but we deserve all the hate we get from people in football. We are a joke every year. Until proven otherwise.
The bar here has been lowered here this era because of Jethro Jone$ ways.

Unfortunately as a result we are no longer the franchise we once were.