Jerry on 105.3 about Shaq Leonard and Eagles/Niners rematch

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Tell it like it is...Jerry. As to posters, quite crying the sky's falling!
Agree with Jerry, but if posters why to act scared/negative, who cares?

Does it affect your life in any way? It's a message board with moderators, we don't need the handful of self-appointed hall monitors.

I for one am positive, but I also don't mind folks being themselves. If it gets to much, I use the ignore feature. It's such a glorious button when needed.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Agree with Jerry, but if posters why to act scared/negative, who cares?

Does it affect your life in any way? It's a message board with moderators, we don't need the handful of self-appointed hall monitors.

I for one am positive, but I also don't mind folks being themselves. If it gets to much, I use the ignore feature. It's such a glorious button when needed.
Those naysayers are usually the same handsfull of antagonist. They are way past touchie feelie views of the team. Marry up with the show on the screen right now, after 12 games...or at least shut up and watch. We all are fans and they don't have to be a full 9 months of insulting slanders.

Saying they are being low cast fan after all this time is fully warranted. We are aware of all alternatives and have for years.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They will just go on to their next uniformed and foolish thoughts. Haha.

Gotta love message boards.
I really am not going to gather the cheerleaders and pom poms for their pep rallies...You?

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Anytime the Cowboys can be in-the-loop a player and agent are going to take advantage for leverage it nothing else. Shaq knew he wasn’t coming here, this was just part of the game.

As for part II of Jerry’s comments, the 9er’s just set the record straight. Philly and Dallas may be on a comparable level, but the 9er’s are currently a cut above both of us. Not surprise me a bit if Dallas beats Philly but the 9er’s in a second match-up…ehh, not so sure about that one.
The only thing that makes since is he wanted to be on the front page for a week. There was no leverage to be had here. Don't know much about his character, but it's screams diva on the surface.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Those naysayers are usually the same handsfull of antagonist. They are way past touchie feelie views of the team. Marry up with the show on the screen right now, after 12 games...or at least shut up and watch. We all are fans and they don't have to be a full 9 months of insulting slanders.

Saying they are being low cast fan after all this time is fully warranted. We are aware of all alternatives and have for years.
Why put yourself through it my friend?

You've proven to be a devout Cowboy fan, why bother with those who irk you?

1942willys

Reaction score
Broaddus on 105.3 said Leonard chose the eagles because he has former teammates and friends on that squad. True? Beats me.
Between that and believing he would get more playing time I think it was not surprising.
Plus he might believe he has a better shot at getting to the SB with the Birds since they were just there and how long has it been since we even SNIFFED a SB?

sacase

Reaction score
Cutting between the BS, I suspect that after watching Philly's LBs look like actual poop, he viewed that as a spot where he could play a lot more than he would here.
I actually think he his decision before the game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
They never even made an offer. Let that sink in.
There was no 'Offer," to make. His contract was 6 million from the Colts, and that is what he was making, no matter how much Philly or Dallas "Offered," him.

Let that sink in.... smh