RandyOh
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,391
- Reaction score
- 3,351
What impact player is left on the Steelers besides Watt?its probably another pittsburgh steeler.
What impact player is left on the Steelers besides Watt?its probably another pittsburgh steeler.
I'm starting to worry about the old man. It's like he knows something we don't. He's 84 but he didn't seem to care at 83, or 82 etc.Jerry is all in now only because he's at a very ripe age. Selfish reasons but hey, we'll take the "all in" no matter the why of it. I think I'd be fine just adding another CB or linebacker. Hopefully starter quality.
Exactly. I heard a rumor that he might have had cancer within the last couple years. I've not seen that reported officially though.I'm starting to worry about the old man. It's like he knows something we don't. He's 84 but he didn't seem to care at 83, or 82 etc.
Plus his 5th year is picked up. So we would have him under contract for this year and next. I think next is 13m. McDonald could be a slam dunk trade10.5 sacks in 2024
8 sacks in 2025
I’ll trust in that.
Have you ever seen the remake. It was really goodAs a young Alex Haley taught us, "Kunta Kinte mean, flowing river.....Kizzy mean , stay-put".
Lets be "Kizzy" unless some absolute good deal presents itself.
He’s bad this year. I follow the Jets and I can tell you their fans think he sucks.10.5 sacks in 2024
8 sacks in 2025
I’ll trust in that.
I’m good with that.He’s bad this year. I follow the Jets and I can tell you their fans think he sucks.
https://jetswire.usatoday.com/story...e-a-player-the-jets-will-re-sign/92133118007/
Wonder if Jerry realized his biological clock is close to hitting 0.Jerry is all in now only because he's at a very ripe age. Selfish reasons but hey, we'll take the "all in" no matter the why of it. I think I'd be fine just adding another CB or linebacker. Hopefully starter quality.
So, since we’re the team that seems to trade picks for players who are about to cut, what would you give for him?I’m good with that.
Few players do play well there, and Aaron Glenn and Co have done nothing to improve that.
The guy who ‘stinks’ somehow managed almost 20 sacks over 2024-25.
Exactly.I think the draft is a fun way to watch sports kinda but in April
But in actuality they haven’t built a contender through it for 40 years anyways , and I’m liking the trickle of talent
Pickens and porter are studs and if they walk you can tinker and get more picks
You get comp picks
You can always trade Tyler smith for some picks.
I think the dak window thing is clear to them . They aren’t going all in persay but they’re becoming more focused on the on field product and seriousness of it
They need vets
Overshown is retired
The safeties are no names
Do you consider McDonald a player about to be cut?So, since we’re the team that seems to trade picks for players who are about to cut, what would you give for him?
