CowboysFaninHouston
CowboysFaninDC
- Messages
- 40,659
- Reaction score
- 24,544
LOL. ok thenKeep going.
I dare you.
LOL. ok thenKeep going.
I dare you.
Why not? It's easy enough after all.LOL. ok then
You hater, I guess you've never choked when the pressure was on?Nate Wiggins and George Pickens:
![]()
Ball release:
![]()
Position of ball in relation to ground:
![]()
Can Nate Wiggins negate his backward momentum by planting his back foot and jump the ball's path if the pass was aimed at or just in front of the pylon?
I would sign up and post the stills but it seems like you have made up your mind.Keep going.
I dare you.
Proper etiquette demands, "Mister Hater." Not "You." Not "Mr." And capitalize the "H."You hater,
We brought our newborn daughter home from the hospital. She pooped for the first time. I volunteered to change her diaper. It was my first time. Brand new dad. I thought I would treasure the moment always.I guess you've never choked when the pressure was on?
In that case, yes. But I don't think Schotty meant to just automatically throw it away, even if he had an open man.the coach said he called for the play. should dak gone rouge?
Yes, for that route, that's open. Pickens is the only one who could have gotten to it.is this open? right as the arm is moving forward. the DB had leverage and looking back at the QB waiting for the throw
![]()
the ball is in the air at this point, the DB still has leverage and looking back at the QB...
![]()
I did, not sure what else is there to see?Why not? It's easy enough after all.
you don't think, vs. what he said and subsequent comments from players and everything else we heardIn that case, yes. But I don't think Schotty meant to just automatically throw it away, even if he had an open man.
I tend to disagree. because pickens wasn't looking at the QB. the DB was looking back at the QB, the whole time watching for the throw and had pickens locked up.he could have easily stepped in front to either break the pass and worst case scenario pick it off and run it back.Yes, for that route, that's open. Pickens is the only one who could have gotten to it.
The fact of the matter is from the time the throw started until the time the ball was 5 feet out of his hand, there was no separation...
You don’t have to fabricate what happened. Pickens was covered when the ball was thrown. And almost immediately after the ball was thrown, Pickens pushed off the DB and was open as the ball was headed towards the stands.Dak missed a wide open Pickens. Better quarterbacks would have hit him.
There's your fact, Skippy.
It's a simple throw to the pylon. Pickens has inside position toward it, and he's not giving up an interception there. You don't throw it to the chirro vendor.You don’t have to fabricate what happened. Pickens was covered when the ball was thrown. And almost immediately after the ball was thrown, Pickens pushed off the DB and was open as the ball was headed towards the stands.
You may argue that Dak could have waited another second but that is a different discussion.
How many wide open receivers did Dak miss against the Texans? I think that FSACT comes into play here.Dak missed a wide open Pickens. Better quarterbacks would have hit him.
There's your fact, Skippy.
The first half? Plenty.How many wide open receivers did Dak miss against the Texans? I think that FSACT comes into play here.
There is admittedly a little separation in that still. I caught the screen grab a split second before this one which was tighter. And every still after that will show even more separation because the defenders momentum was going backwards. The homer in me likes that there was no call. But the impartial me says that Pickens probably pushed off to get the separation.
