Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

Sydla

Reaction score
Fill TE in from within?

Guess Hikutini gonna get the call!

starfan1

Reaction score
How do you address TE from "within"? I mean at least at LB you can bring up the kid from Utah.

But we have crap at TE.
Ya I agree but who is available? Who do you put out there as trade bait? If I were jerry Id bring in snacks, and Leary like Fisher said this morning. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing in Dez for the TE spot if he can block

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you address TE from "within"? I mean at least at LB you can bring up the kid from Utah.

But we have crap at TE.

Right, who in the heck is within that will be the answer at LB.
At least Bernard showed something in TC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And how do you "option quarterback" attendance? Like you turn people away at the gate because you think it's too full?

When he talks, sometimes it makes you wonder how he became a billionaire because he says such dumb stuff.
In other words he’s not going to commit to a number cause he knows he’ll be bashed by the community and media for allowing a potential spreader situation.

I’d expect more fans than we’ve seen anywhere.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

But we have crap at TE.

I guess we'll bring up Hikutini and start Schultz. Does not seem like a plan.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I didn’t have any problems getting tickets to the premiere games this year. Initially we were only gonna be allotted 3 games x 6 tickets then it was all games up to 6 tickets per game. Then yesterday received an email that we could buy even more tickets. So it tells me he doesn’t want to give an attendance number because whatever the max is it doesn’t sound like it’s gonna be met

lkelly

Reaction score

Can someone translate this? I guess I'm either confused because Clarence doesn't know the difference between 'wave' and 'waive' or, well, because Jerry.

Was there some talk of rescinding the franchise tag near the end? Beyond just speculation on PFT.

ShortRound

Reaction score

InTheZone

Reaction score
When your QB keeps you from being a powerhouse offense these other issues become a larger problem, including fans and how they react to Jerrys comments.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First Tuesday in a long time where I didn't even bother to listen.
Just win. Really. That’s all anybody wants. All these empty words mean nothing anything

I rarely listen to The Fan or The Ticket anymore. Used to all the time when I was at work.
But now I spend my morning posting on here. :muttley:

Not really all my time, well, I do, but most my time spent researching stocks and investments. So the talking heads are a distraction. When I worked. Sat at my desk, it was not a distraction. But if I needed to really concentrate on something, or look up some info, I removed my head phones.

And agree, much of it is the same old stuff, just talk.

ShortRound

Reaction score
IDK Jerry.......that fact you volunteered the "injury-prone" words tells me there's some concern.

BTW.....Stephen has mentioned injuries to the position many times before.

Garrett said last year, the injury wasn't "career ending" I think theres more concern there than they let on.