Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can honestly say i hate jerry jones
I love Jerry!!! His GM skills, not so much, but he is a cool dude!! Got to spend about an hour with him about 25 years ago when I was a middle school coach, he treated me like an equal. I will never forget that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coach- I dont think it’s too early for your first “ must win” thread.

Avoiding 0-2 heading to Seattle is about as dire strait as we could be now. Not sure if can overcome 0-2. 1-2 with softer schedule coming up we might be ok.
Greg, I used it in glimmerman's "It's one game" thread and have already claimed the first "Must Win" post of the year. And I couldn't be prouder.

visionary

Reaction score
I love Jerry!!! His GM skills, not so much, but he is a cool dude!! Got to spend about an hour with him about 25 years ago when I was a middle school coach, he treated me like an equal. I will never forget that.

You may not forget it but if he treated you like an equal I will never forgive him

:muttley:

Ken

Reaction score
Once again, the distinct advantages of how the Cowboys are set up and run were on full display this morning.
I just don't understand why you and other jerry haters are totally blaming him for this?

Do you guys really think he just cavalierly just makes these decisions? Here is a bit of insight...he doesn't.

This was the consensus from coaches and player personnel people. Guaranteed.

Plankton

Reaction score
I just don't understand why you and other jerry haters are totally blaming him for this?

Do you guys really think he just cavalierly just makes these decisions? Here is a bit of insight...he doesn't.

What advantage does Jerry blathering on the radio provide his football team and operation? What benefit does it provide?

I'll give the answer - zero. All it does is satiate his ego.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Fill TE in from within?

Guess Hikutini gonna get the call!
A guy named Sean McKeon actually made the initial 53.

Not mentioned at all here. Guy has some speed and quickness for a TE.

More of a receiver than blocker. I'm predicting the Jarwin injury ends up being no big loss.

The defense....that's something else and they are going to have to scheme to keep them off the field, but I don't know if that's doable. It's also far too logical.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

His decision making is fairly unique as there are no repercussions to bad decisions. They still make the same amount of money and get the same coverage regardless of the decisions he makes. He became bulletproof when he got that stadium.

Booger would prefer to make the decisions and be wrong than hire someone else who could be right. It's all about attention and ego. If there were financial implications to his decisions, that might be different but there aren't any.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
How do you address TE from "within"? I mean at least at LB you can bring up the kid from Utah.

But we have crap at TE.

So many #1 TEs on the street right now! What are we doing??????

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I want to throw up every time I see him or hear him speak. He is scum and I don't know one Cowboys fan who enjoys his presence.

Zordon

Reaction score
First Tuesday in a long time where I didn't even bother to listen.
We have alot of needs early on and apparently not looking to trades or to use some other capital. Not looking good for this season.

Dumpster diving mayhem
I'm the closest I've ever been to totally bailing on this team...
Jerry has to get his weekly dose of attention.
I can honestly say i hate jerry jones
The worst GM in football speaks.
A lot of vitriol on the first page. I like it. :clap:

davey999

Reaction score
For a while now, this FO has acted like the smartest men in the room - yet the results say otherwise. It's tiresome.

Zordon

Reaction score
At least I'm 16 hours away and can tune it out with the quickness. Can't imagine how bad it is in the Metroplex.
I haven't listened to any postgame comments, no podcasts, won't listen to Jerry or any radio. As far as I'm concerned, we're a hockey town now lol.