Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

blueblood70

Reaction score
so who areb all thee avaiable street guys that can be bought in that ytou are 100% sure they are better then what we have onthe roster? why not give them ahcnce to play!? ONE GAME ONE CLOSE ROAD LOSS..

I belive if MM and Nolan went in to jerry and said the roster isnt good go get me Xplayer, Jerry would do it..

they are going to try and use the TC guys who know the system and see how it works..On offense the TE wasn't going to get many targets and can easily be made up with more pass to Zeke and espeilaly pollard plyus our great 3 WR sets did we throw that away already?

MM can put game plan together to utilize the talent we have on offense for sure ..Pollard and zeke could easily makeup for TE targets and do it WELL>.its KM i worry about..how much longer does MM let KM call plays? stay tuned

I agree a FA LB and possibly S is needed...we were short and weak there already and now more so..i would lie a VEt Lb for sure..

BW how does it work bringing in a FA on Tuesday , protocol for Covid ? i mean i know they would have to be tested but is there a process where they arent allowed to start that same week until more then one test is passed? curious?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I'm the closest I've ever been to totally bailing on this team...
Thought we heard this from everyone after last years Bears game. It was week one with a team that has lost all its depth at 3 positions due to injuries. They lost to a Probable playoff team. And with the injuries, they’re not as good as the Rams.

Carson

Reaction score
Lmao. What a joke.

Dalton Schultz smh. Dude graded the worst TE in the entire NFL. Dropped two key passes that cost us big plays.

Yeah, let’s roll with that guy.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Imagine thinking Dalton Schultz is a starting, let alone serviceable NFL tight end.

Like this team has valued TE play literally since the 60s. Why are we stopping now?

Sydla

Reaction score
In other words he’s not going to commit to a number cause he knows he’ll be bashed by the community and media for allowing a potential spreader situation.

I’d expect more fans than we’ve seen anywhere.

This was honestly my first thought as well. He's going to load up the stadium as much as he can.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Ya I agree but who is available? Who do you put out there as trade bait? If I were jerry Id bring in snacks, and Leary like Fisher said this morning. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing in Dez for the TE spot if he can block

+1......with teams hoarding vets on PS, there's just not much out there. Not sure about Dez as TE....remember Jason Garrett once said ( praising Witten ) other than your QB, the TE has to know blocking schemes for every offensive position ( helps OL, RBs and WRs ).

Loso86

Reaction score
Its called confidence builder I'm sure, no way not at least 1 guy is signed

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
When your QB keeps you from being a powerhouse offense these other issues become a larger problem, including fans and how they react to Jerrys comments.

Moore is keeping the offense down. Still with the run on 1st down Garrett offense.. Zeke's longesr run was 14 yards. Won't use Pollard. Pollard only 4 combined touches (2 at RB, 2 receiving ).

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just me but could you not have social distance at 25-30% capacity of a 90K seat stadium? That's what, less than 30k?
It’s actually only 80,000 seats. The 90,000 capacity includes the Party Pass in end zones with no seats.

“ The stadium seats 80,000, making it the fourth largest stadium in the NFL by seating capacity. The maximum capacity of the stadium with standing room is 105,000.“

Flamma

Reaction score
I can honestly say i hate jerry jones

I don't hate the guy, but he can really be a dopey dude sometimes. I try to forget that he didn't want to pay Emmitt after the '92 season. Did he watch the games? I try to forget that he either fired or ran out our consecutive Super Bowl wining coach. He treated them like they sucked. I guess some of that is still left in him.