Twitter: Jerry on angry fans: "They know I'll never sell the team"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry knows he's got us!
Nothing we can do but not buy gear and tickets.
Actually, that is not all anyone can do (and it will not prove effective against a narcissist mentality anyway). Other methods involve challenging his thought processes. Have you witnessed how his demeanor changes whenever someone asks him a question he does not want to answer? Exactly. Animosity shown within his field of vision (or in front of network cameras) is another way to disrupt his steadfast position on everything Jerry Jones.

I would talk more on the subject but CowboysZone does not promote protests or boycott messaging. And I am not dinging myself today if I can help it. :)

OGCowboy

Reaction score
You won’t sell Jerry... tell us something we don’t know. BUT the fact is the grim reaper will come a callin sooner than later for you and another fact is the family will take the money and run....

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hey Jerry, Donald T. Sterling said the same thing about his team, he would never sell it.

Have another shot of Johnny and smile for the camera.

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't even want him to sell, he's a good owner. He just doesn't need to be as involved in day to day ops. Just bath in dollar bills and let people you hired do their jobs

By your definition above, he isn't a good owner. A good owner would not willingly employ someone in the GM role who is not good at their job. They would replace that individual. Not in Dallas.

Jones is a businessman without peer, but a bad owner.

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone is surprised or suddenly angry given the answer. Jones has built a too big to fail business model, and has zero pressure or need to sell the team. This will never change.

Big_D

Reaction score
By your definition above, he isn't a good owner. A good owner would not willingly employ someone in the GM role who is not good at their job. They would replace that individual. Not in Dallas.

Jones is a businessman without peer, but a bad owner.

its amazing to me that people still call him a great owner. He ruined this team and a tradition of winning. Turned them into the yearly butt of every joke. Insert the poop emoji here. That’s how great he is!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t need you to sell the team, you goober.

I need you and your son to understand you don’t know football and just hire a real GM and sit in your suite and drink JW Blue.
The saddest thing about a personality like Jerry Jones is that he can easily divest himself of the general manager title and still retain full control over ultimate football personnel decisions. However, he finds doing something that simple is as impossible to do as simply inducting Jimmy Johnson into the Ring of Honor. He is his own worst enemy.

morat1959

Reaction score
If ya gotta go to the games, please break out the bags with Jerry’s an idiot written in permanent marker for all to see. Boo, boo and boo some more!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instead of a sting, how about an intervention led by Jimmy Johnson?
I would pay GOOD money to be inside that room. Simply lock the door and let Johnson do all the talking. He would use that psychology major of his so well Jones would be clawing at the door to escape within five minutes.

Just hand me a bucket of popcorn. It would be glorious. :popcorn:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is an idiot. Ok so we have angry aggressive fans throwing objects at people already. With this statement, those angry fans are going to become angrier. I hope no one gets hurt.
People should never go that far but I think your concern is valid.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jerry on angry fans: "They know I'll never sell the team"

8Mb9.gif

e34d31e0-dbfb-4a0e-8626-8d005caee6aa_screenshot.jpg

Last edited: