TwentyOne

Reaction score

And ? Did he start to cry ?

It sounds like.

"No no no. I wont sell you ugly fans"

e693f6cf92e9244a92b97645f6776653.jpg

doomsday808

Reaction score
JJ can keep the team, just higher a GM and step back. I doubt Stephen would be able to take direction from anyone else though. No matter what, as long as JJ and Son are here, we're screwed.

Reactions: BAT

shabazz

Reaction score
Someday, Jerry Jones and Keith Richards will be the last remaining humans. At that point it will take Jerry two more seasons to figure out how to win the Super Bowl but he will have 100% of the world watching him every week so it won’t matter.

How you have the audacity to leave out Ozzie Osborne as one of the earth last remaining creatures?

bigE79

Reaction score
doesn't look like many people are buying tickets at the moment...I bet you are right though and the tickets get all bought up saturday and sunday morning. Not my bengals fans though and this is the reason the prices have dipped below face value.

Washington is here in a few weeks and if they have a winning record at the time there will be enough commanders fans to keep the prices up. Then Dak will be back and the prices will stay up...this week though if anyone has ever wanted to go is the week to go...looking at seat geek these are like texas stadium prices....there are tickets in the 200 club level on the 30 yard line for like 190 plus fees. That is crazy.
Damn theebs,nice to see you back..how you doing bro?

plasticman

Reaction score
Yes, Jerry, we know you will never sell the team.

That's why we are so angry. There is absolutely no recourse when it comes to your incompetence as a GM.

Reactions: BAT

DandyDon52

Reaction score

yes jerry we know sadly :eek::confused::mad::(
we also know you will never win another SB, hence our anger and frustration !!!!!!!!!!;)

I love it when they show the jones boys all bummed out during a losing game, like the TB and SF game, let them feel the pain of losing ! I like that,
and they bring it on themselves.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's like being stuck with that annoying uncle of yours who's coming to every Thanksgiving.

Streifenkarl: Have some popcorn.
Uncle: We never had dees fancy pansi popcorns. It would get very cold and my job was to get the geese in the house. We would be lucky to have oats and corn to eat. I tell you, if your father had bought land east of the river he'd be rich!
Streifenkarl: That's a good story.

offlimits

Reaction score

I have posted this 'till my fingers hurt. All currently on this board will be dead and buried and a Jones spawn will still own this club. It might even be a spawn that is yet to be born. JJ has an iron-tight trust and this team will always be controlled by a Jones family member. Depressing, I know.