Jerry on Felix over Mendenhall

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I would have much preferred Mendenhall over Jones. However, no one can say who will really be better at this point and we aren't privy to the conversations in the war room that led to the Jones selection. Maybe he was just a better fit for what Garrett has in mind for the offense.

I look at it this way. Taking Jones over Mendenhall is like a bee sting to me. It hurts a little but it's not fatal unless you are allergic to it. I'm not allergic to Jones. I think he's a good player too; he just wasn't my first choice.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2054721 said:
so you can run your mouth and tell me to shut up in person tough guy. i'm not your wife man don't talk to me like that.

Shut up kid ..... its not my fault your pipe dream has been shot

Little Jr

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2054487 said:
Mr.Barber, let me introduce you to your new 35 million dollar deal. :)

It's really gonna burn some butts around here and I'm gonna LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that!!!!!!!!1

FCBarca

Reaction score
No point arguing back and forth on this but I'll weigh in my vote on Mendenhall....I think this pick will come back to haunt fans for years and years may not be how long we'll have to wait to know whether it was a good pick or not.

We'll see but I don't like it...I think Felix is overrated

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Rampage;2054705 said:
so you disagree and think barber is a 20-25 carry back?

No, I agree that maybe...both are not 20-25 carry backs, but they might be able to compliment each other? You know, a two back set kinda stuff...

One does some carries in some game, and in other games the other back gets more....

Get it?

Don't mess with Texas Staidum! The Dallas Cowboys live there...

:star:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2054768 said:
who was talking tough telling me to shut up. go to the game tough guy.

I gave you my address kid ..... you want to man up, come on down.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2054801 said:
I gave you my address kid ..... you want to man up, come on down.
now he's gonna taunt me over the internet with my avatar. what a goof:laugh2: i don't know your address. come out of your house tough guy and go to the game

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2054822 said:
now he's gonna taunt me over the internet with my avatar. what a goof:laugh2: i don't know your address. come out of your house tough guy and go to the game

Come to Nacogdoches Texas kid ..... you can get embarrassed here without spending hundreds of dollars on a ticket.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2054827 said:
he's afraid to leave his house. he perfers to sit at a computer and run his big mouth.

This from a punk who threatens people IF they will buy a ticket and come to a certain place on a certain day.

:lmao2:

You can come here any time kid .....

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2054837 said:
This from a punk who threatens people IF they will buy a ticket and come to a certain place on a certain day.

:lmao2:

You can come here any time kid .....
know i'm a punk you say. dude your such a cowboys fan that you're not gonna be at the last Commander-cowboy game in texas stadium? what are you afraid?