Jerry on Felix over Mendenhall

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2054865 said:
know i'm a punk you say. dude your such a cowboys fan that you're not gonna be at the last Commander-cowboy game in texas stadium? what are you afraid?

Are you really that stupid?

I live in Nacogdoches Texas.

And you want me to buy a ticket and travel to Dallas to squash you and get kicked out of the last Commander-Dallas game?

When you could just come here for free?

I ask again ...... are you really that stupid or just 14?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2054879 said:
Are you really that stupid?

I live in Nacogdoches Texas.

And you want me to buy a ticket and travel to Dallas to squash you and get kicked out of the last Commander-Dallas game?

When you could just come here for free?

I ask again ...... are you really that stupid or just 14?
what do you think i would fight you during the game? and you're calling me stupid:laugh2: after the game i'll gladly shut that big mouth of yours

Big Dakota

Reaction score
zrinkill;2054833 said:
Come to Nacogdoches Texas kid ..... you can get embarrassed here without spending hundreds of dollars on a ticket.

205255.jpg

John Fain: I thought you were dead.
Jake: Not hardly.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rampage;2054890 said:
what do you think i would fight you during the game? and you're calling me stupid:laugh2: after the game i'll gladly shut that big mouth of yours

Enough is enough....I'm about to shut down a thread..:mad:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2054890 said:

:laugh2:

I just figured it out ..... you are trying to get banned so you can whelch on your bet with Iceberg.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
lol this thread is at least sort of helping me get over the mendenhall debacle with the funny stuff but ah those feelings will come back later...

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2054889 said:
the old man is riled

tread lightly

Thats alright he will forget in 2 minutes with the Alzheimer kicking in and all:p:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2054935 said:
Thats alright he will forget in 2 minutes with the Alzheimer kicking in and all:p:

We'll see what gets kicked in.....:rolleyes::)

silver

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2054935 said:

:laugh2:
that was mean.