Twitter: Jerry on NFL Network

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will get a new deal signed. It's always been clear that the Cowboys have every intention of Dak being the long term QB. But there is a little jab in that tweet directed towards Dak. Notice how Jerry beat around the bush by saying the Cowboys need to put players on the Cowboys that can win championships. Best way to do that is for Dak to agree to what the Cowboys are offering and allowing some extra cash to be spent on FA's.

erod

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen talk like Dak is big in the plans publicly, but they're getting tired of the BS.

By being so complementary in public, it makes Dak and his agent look like the problem.

Truth is, I think they already feel like they're overpaying, and they're frustrated that Dak doesn't see that.

Qcard

Reaction score
Somewhere Romo is saying “ romo friendly my a@@! I had crayton, hurd and Julius Jones and this guy gets cooper, gallup,Lamb and zeke?!”
Dez, Zach, Frederick, Zeke (drafted for Romo)....stop your whining. Romo had talent but he also had Garrett. Move on. Romo's only realistic shot was with Parcells and he choked. Romo takes Cowboys to NFCC and Parcells returns

Qcard

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen talk like Dak is big in the plans publicly, but they're getting tired of the BS.

By being so complementary in public, it makes Dak and his agent look like the problem.

Truth is, I think they already feel like they're overpaying, and they're frustrated that Dak doesn't see that.
Dak Hater Filter......this is nonsense. Wishful thinking based on Zero facts

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Truth is, you have no idea if anything you posted here is true.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry’s always promoting and selling his product. Same ole same ole. I thought he was taking a lesser role. Lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak will get a new deal signed. It's always been clear that the Cowboys have every intention of Dak being the long term QB. But there is a little jab in that tweet directed towards Dak. Notice how Jerry beat around the bush by saying the Cowboys need to put players on the Cowboys that can win championships. Best way to do that is for Dak to agree to what the Cowboys are offering and allowing some extra cash to be spent on FA's.

I'd agree if Dak Prescott agreed to run a soup kitchen for a year...in Dallas.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dez, Zach, Frederick, Zeke (drafted for Romo)....stop your whining. Romo had talent but he also had Garrett. Move on. Romo's only realistic shot was with Parcells and he choked. Romo takes Cowboys to NFCC and Parcells returns

You should probably have some idea of what you are talking about before this is the case you make for hating romo and calling him a choker.

its typical though. Keep the hate alive.