Jerry on trade deadline: It doesn't look like we'll be doing anything

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m hoping the Edoga injury lets them realize they need more OL depth.

I’m not holding my breath though.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Todays lopsided win against a team that’s been our nemesis for the past few years is going to convince Jerry he doesn’t have to make a trade. So, I’ll be surprised if we do anything before the trade deadline now to improve.
There is never a downside to a win....that's a myth for fans that never wore a jock

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Got screwed. Dumb and dumber think blowing out rams means nothing needs be done. When eagles blow us out by 21 Sunday will be too late to do anything. Wake up Jerry!!!!!
I think the Eagles may be the best team in the NFL. Definitely top 3 but Washington gives them fits as does Dallas. I'm leaning towards Dallas winning this game and being in first place.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about them getting a big head after beating a bad team. They're not facing another bad team next week
That’s my concern. We rarely play well two weeks in a row, esp after a blowout win.

GoldenR

Reaction score
What's worse, saying you have no intention of making your team better or that media clown Micah saying the Eagles are the best team #1.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Yet the team that went to the Super Bowl last year and has the best record right now in our division continues to try and get better. Jerry is content with being just good enough to be relevant. This isn’t the same Jerry that bought this team in 89. He has made billions of this franchise that’s all that matters now.
They patched a hole due to injury. That’s not genius. It’s like patching a hole in the boat. It’s obvious what you have to do in order not to sink. The Yankees once traded for Babe Ruth. The Eagles’ transaction was not like that one.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Titans are in the race. It would be silly to trade Henry. They just beat a decent Atlanta team
I agree. They’re now starting a young QB. Trading away his running game prolly wouldn’t be a good thing for developing him.

Bagman

Reaction score
That's how small he thinks. Well they won today. Looked good. So we don't need anything. No sense in even looking for any value or anything like that.

The one thing I was afraid of is winning big and Jerry thinking we don't need any upgrades...we need a damn run stopping LB
Where is Rashaan Evans ? The guy is a great run thumper. He damn well better be in the lineup against Philly.