Jerry on Tyler Smith at LT

ATXSRT

Reaction score
The great thing about Tyler is wherever he is placed he is All-pro. I think our best chance of winning is with him at LT, and moving Bass to LG and drafting a C. Landing a LT at our spot in the draft that can be a day one starter and not get Dak killed is probably not likely. I'd rather draft a center in round 2-3.

1942willys

Reaction score
The great thing about Tyler is wherever he is placed he is All-pro. I think our best chance of winning is with him at LT, and moving Bass to LG and drafting a C. Landing a LT at our spot in the draft that can be a day one starter and not get Dak killed is probably not likely. I'd rather draft a center in round 2-3.
He did not play at NEAR an ALL PRO level at LT so claiming he can is wishful thinking. Martin showed he could play well at RT but clearly his best position is Guard; Tyler could well be the same

Motorola

Reaction score

Jerry Speak at its finest.
I'm going out on that limb now: once Jones departs as owner of the franchise. - alongside of his contributions and innovations to make ownership of an NF franchise a solid slam-dunk, cash-cow decision to go in whole-heartedly on -- his interviews, press conferences, and quotes will become NFL and sports tore.

Kwyn

Reaction score
The great thing about Tyler is wherever he is placed he is All-pro.
I think that’s fr from a forgone conclusion. He wasnt a slam dunk all-pro at guard

He’s pretty good but there’s no point in getting carried away.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He did not play at NEAR an ALL PRO level at LT so claiming he can is wishful thinking. Martin showed he could play well at RT but clearly his best position is Guard; Tyler could well be the same
First thing I thought of was La’El Collins. He was an asset at LG, and was never the same player at RT but didn’t want to go back

ATXSRT

Reaction score
He was a rookie, he would be all pro LT if plugged in this coming season.

kumizi

Reaction score
They're praying a LT is there at their pick. Everyone knows this. Someone will probably trade right ahead of them. So Tyler is the contingency plan.