Jerry on Tyler Smith at LT

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The plan was to move him to tackle when Tyron was done... so is this somehow a shock?This just gives them great flexibility in drafting either a guard or a tackle, whichever one they think is best. Draft a guard, move smith to tackle. Draft a tackle, keep smith at guard. But now this is getting flipped on its head and out front office are just dumb????

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Can't Jerry ever answer a simple question in a simple way? He lies so much I think it's just automatic for him to stumble over every single question, overthinking it. Or maybe it's the booze.
what would you expect from him. Uhm, yea, I think we are gonna draft a guard in the 1st rd and move smith to tackle???? he should be vague, very vague on what their plans are.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
what would you expect from him. Uhm, yea, I think we are gonna draft a guard in the 1st rd and move smith to tackle???? he should be vague, very vague on what their plans are.
Yeah...a good idea, but...since when has Jerry ever been smart enough to be discreet?

DanA

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty telegraphed that we are taking an OC or OT with our 1st pick.

RonWashington

Reaction score
This is the Jerrah that’s hard to take . Let Solari the position coach or the lame duck HC comment on these personnel position questions . Jones wants you to believe he is in on these meetings decisions I highly doubt it . Feeds his bottomless ego .

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Why play LT. LT is hard. You can stand around at guard all day long and make 25 million with the Cowboys. Much smarter play. Just ask Martin and his agent.