Twitter: Jerry open to staying with Cooper Rush if he keeps winning

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Would be the third qb from that draft that gets a big contract and then gets dumped. Wentz, Goff and dak.
Hey the other two won a championship.

Um Goff played for Detroit while the Rams were winning the championship and Wentz watched Nick Foles win the championship from the sideline.. He played the same number of snaps in that Super Bowl as you and I did.

bewp7

Reaction score
if any one still does not think dak contract was not a huge mistake here is ur proof it was lol

how much longer til cowboys can move on again is it 2024

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Let's wait until Rush helps string together 2 wins before we start talking about staying w/ him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't know that he really said he is open to staying with Rush. He pretty much skirted the direct question about Rush continuing to start if he is winning, then talked about how great a situation they had with Dak in 2016. He talked about it in terms of "at that time".

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't know that he really said he is open to staying with Rush. He pretty much skirted the direct question about Rush continuing to start if he is winning, then talked about how great a situation they had with Dak in 2016. He talked about it in terms of "at that time".
People are talking this in whatever way fits their narrative. All Jones said was basically if the team was on a 10-11 game win streak like in 2016, that it would be a good problem to have.

Toro9

Reaction score
poop-statue-wallstreet1.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jerry regrets that Dak contract so much.

Lol you know now i will expect you to think everything Jerry says is truthful..not just the ones that agree with your narrative...this should be fun.

When Jerry says Dak is an elite QB after this I will expect you to be right in line with it also..because we both know he will and Dak is comming back.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol you know now i will expect you to think everything Jerry says is truthful..not just the ones that agree with your narrative...this should be fun.

When Jerry says Dak is an elite QB after this I will expect you to be right in line with it also..because we both know he will and Dak is comming back.
I only agree with Jerry when he says things I agree with.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

He was 100% talking hypotheticals. He said yea, sure, If Cooper were to win 10 games ina row, yea, what great problem that would be. And yea, sure, if we had a qb win that much then we would have to consider it.... but he basically said Cooper was only going to be around for a short time as a starter.... lets not add stuff in that was never said.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Right now all I'm concerned with is the NY Giants Monday Night. Rush is our QB and I hope he can help get the W and plays well. As for what happens down the line I fully expect to see Dak back in the lineup once he is ready. Warning to Rush these people praising you today will be the 1st to turn on you tomorrow. As for me on game day whoever is in the lineup I want to see the succeed and I want to see this team walk out with the W.

I think he can. I would like for Rush to earn the start and be the guy always on the Cowboys' roster no matter who the QB is.

Will he tonight is the question.. I have a good feeling about it. He's backed by a good defense.