Twitter: Jerry open to staying with Cooper Rush if he keeps winning

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You can say that about any QB that doesn't play well yet the team still wins. The point is the team really needed a win after the week 1 loss and Rush helped to provide that win.
No argument from me. I’m just saying he’s not going to replace Prescott because he’s not better than Prescott. Looks like MM agrees with me.

Hadenough

Reaction score
My point still stands...both Dak and Moore have excuses that none of us will ever be able to confirm whom is more at fault.

Moore claims Dak has poor judgement. Dak claims hes running what Moore sends in.
Moore should be calling each play and reading the defense for Dak. Don't give him choices than he hesitates. Give him two progressions and that's it.

Flamma

Reaction score
Thank God. If Cooper Rush goes on a win streak there's no reason to take him out. If I remember correctly, we did the same thing with Dak so he should understand.

As much as I'd love to see this, because it would mean Rush is playing at a high level, it has zero chance of happening.

I was saying prayers to Norse Gods every time Rush dropped back to pass. I think Dak is just above average but Rush isn't even at his level. We can clearly see our gameplan is accounting for this and our D played great. Rush is an ok QB that needs this defense to win games. Otherwise we win nothing with Cooper Rush at QB.

Hadenough

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to see this, because it would mean Rush is playing at a high level, it has zero chance of happening.

I was saying prayers to Norse Gods every time Rush dropped back to pass. I think Dak is just above average but Rush isn't even at his level. We can clearly see our gameplan is accounting for this and our D played great. Rush is an ok QB that needs this defense to win games. Otherwise we win nothing with Cooper Rush at QB.
I do agree with you but the one question about this whole situation is. Why did the team play so much harder and seem rejuvenated with Rush. Im beginning to think players are noticing Dak never wants to pony up and accept blame.

Flamma

Reaction score
I do agree with you but the one question about this whole situation is. Why did the team play so much harder and seem rejuvenated with Rush. Im beginning to think players are noticing Dak never wants to pony up and accept blame.

Lets hope that's not the case. My guess is because they thought they needed to because Dak is out. If that's the case then that's a good thing. I'd hate to see a Carson Wentz, Nick Foles scenario. You could clearly see the team playing harder for Foles.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Some of you can not comprehend very well. LISTEN to what he said.

He said IF Rush were to get a chance to play and win like 10 games, and he was playing at a super high level while he was winning those 10 games.....uhm, hell yea we would have a decision to make and everyone in here would be agreeing with that. And he said yea, that would be a great place to be. Imagine your scrub qb that was barely making the practice squad has put himself in position to be the starter by kicking ***... yea, we would love to see that because that means we have 2 quality starting QBs.

Is that some secret what he just said? Let any back up qb win 10 straight games and see if that team doesnt have a controversy. With the exception of maybe the Chiefs and Bills.... every team would have some serious discussions about putting that qb on the bench.

But hey... OMG, look what Jerry said, Jerry said he has no confidence in Dak Jerry is really saying he wants out of Daks contract. Jerry is really saying he has a few illigitimate kids out there. Jerry is really saying he like's short woman.........smh

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I wish Jerry would just shut up.

Shouldn’t be his call, nor should it be perceived to be his call.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jerry: You do that if he wins 10 games. (pertaining to Rush)

How is that even possible being Dak will be back way for that Jerry?! o_O

rambo2

Reaction score
I am hoping we have a good season but i won't bank on it regardless who is the QB
as for JJ he wants Dak to make it so he can validate his action.
The depth of the roster points to them having a good season. They do need to get this win this week on the road with the backup qb. I think that they can do it.