Twitter: Jerry open to staying with Cooper Rush if he keeps winning

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I am hoping we have a good season but i won't bank on it regardless who is the QB
as for JJ he wants Dak to make it so he can validate his action.
yep... thats all he wants is everyone to tell him hes the man. I make a fraction of what JJ is worth and I dont give one damn what people think of me. And so many of you fools think jerry stays up at night wanting your validation. He wants to win.... period.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Would be the third qb from that draft that gets a big contract and then gets dumped. Wentz, Goff and dak.
Hey the other two won a championship.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Jerry loves the attention, gets satisfaction believing the reporters are hanging on his every word. He probably enjoys tweeking them a little. Making headlines.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I wish people could comprehend what he was saying.

It’s not what he says that matters.

It’s the fact that he fields questions like this every other day that is the problem.

No other owner is this “involved”.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You've gotta read between the lines on what Jerry says -- I think he's trying to "light a fire" under Dak's arse by saying what he did. :grin:
Problem is you can't make his fire bigger when it's been burning at max for a few years.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He needs to come back slowly.

Unless he's still practicing like he played against Tampa bay. Then he doesn't need to come back at all. I would rather put the number three guy in.

yup. Needs to rehab the thumb/hand and rebuild strength.

Dak has had problems throwing for several games now.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cowboys should have placed Dak on IR if soonest he would return is 6 weeks.

4 weeks was always a pipe dream.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The depth of the roster points to them having a good season. They do need to get this win this week on the road with the backup qb. I think that they can do it.
Rush can do the job he might struggle but that is normal ..now if they give him the time I think he will do better...he does not get rattled or panic

rambo2

Reaction score
Rush can do the job he might struggle but that is normal ..now if they give him the time I think he will do better...he does not get rattled or panic
They were smart to keep Rush all these years and develop him.

kskboys

Reaction score
yep... thats all he wants is everyone to tell him hes the man. I make a fraction of what JJ is worth and I dont give one damn what people think of me. And so many of you fools think jerry stays up at night wanting your validation. He wants to win.... period.
He wants to win? So that's why he insists on a GM that he himself admits should have been fired. Yeah, I think you've misinterpreted Jerry's priorities.