Twitter: Jerry open to staying with Cooper Rush if he keeps winning

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry has already told us why he makes comments like this.

Tomorrow morning. Every single talking head will have this as the headline. Keeps the Cowboys in the headlines.

This is the same Jerry that wants to feature Zeke over Pollard even though Pollard is the more efficient back. Why? He doesnt want to see 90 million sucking wind and relaxing on the sideline. You think he is going to want to see Prescott eating pretzels on the sideline bringing in 1.3 million dollar game checks? LOL.
Dak will play when healthy I'm sure of it.

That doesn't mean Jerry doesn't regret hitching his wagons to him though.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak will play when healthy I'm sure of it.

That doesn't mean Jerry doesn't regret hitching his wagons to him though.
Oh. I beg to differ.

Jerry loves having Dak here. Because he can make comments like this.

If he had Joe Blow and the Cowboys were 0-6, no one would care what Jerry says. LOL.

This is also why Owners shouldnt be allowed to speak lol.

batman36

Reaction score
Jerry’s number one goal is to keep his team in the media spotlight, no matter how detrimental the comments are to the team. Tomorrow you will see every debate show start off with this topic.

Yes!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys beat the Bengals with Rush but he didn’t play that well. Let’s be real.

Ken

Reaction score
When Dak took Romo's job:

Team was 8-1 (won 8 straight)- Dak had a 106 rating with 14 tds and 2 ints. 4 more rushing.

IF (he won't), Rush has the team in that type of position, then by all means...continue with it.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
The old master grifter showing that he’s still got it....playing the PR game. Saying something without saying anything
Keep it going Jerry....you still got it.
Play the fiddle n watch em dance.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm going to have to buy a Cooper Rush jersey to replace my Dak one.

Why do that when...according to every Dak hater and every Dont Pay Players poster on here...you can just draft a serviceable QB every draft. No problem.

jujoboys

Reaction score
What Jerry should have said when asked this question is, "I don't know. It is Mike McCarthy's decision on which player starts at the QB position.."

It's absolute joke that this guy can't let the person he hires do their job.

slick325

Reaction score
This team's GM is a dope. Smh...I still believe the mistake made in 2016 was not giving Romo back his job. The last time he played he finished 2nd in League MVP voting with a back that wasn't better the 2016 Zeke. If he was off or sloppy or not good, you know that the guy behind him can play should you pull Romo. I think they cost themselves a chance at that elusive SB that season. I now have confirmation that it was a Jones boys call and not Garrett's.

That hot won't cool if asked to return to the bench. Rush will be ready and the team would respond to him. I'm not Prescott's biggest proponent, but he should get his job back when healthy. If he slumps or stinks it up, pull him for the hot hand.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Problem is there is an excuse for everything. Posters will claim Dak is audibling out of the preferred Moore play. If Moore is giving Dak two options each signal(Run or Pass) they will claim Dak is choosing the worst of the two plays given based on his inability to read or manipulate the defense.

I hear you… I don’t care whose fault it is, I just want Kellen/Dak to figure the issues out and get the offense sorted.

They act confident and sure of themselves Mon-Sat and when gametime rolls around and they face a decent defense they pull a disappearing act and look bewildered.

Not good enough. This defense has championship potential and we can win a lot of games if we had a consistent offense that played to it’s strengths, forged an identity, and stopped coddling Dak like he is a kid in a plastic bubble