Jerry please don't make any trades!

bigE79

Reaction score
Agreed. Accept the throw away season you created JJ. Let the next coach have a full slate of picks.
And the only ones that suffer are us.. although, if we didn't resign the bum at QB,it would have made the losing less painful,but that unfortunately didn't happen... we're screwed all the way around.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
absolutely. let the ship sink. but when ratings dip or they start flexing the cowboys out of coverage slots, he will do something. just stacking mistake after mistake. it's the cowboys way!!
I agree with your comments. However, I disagree with this being the Cowboy way. Jerry Jones is not now, nor ever has been The Cowboys. His actions tarnish the history of this franchise, and while he may continue to fight for air when he sticks his head up his rectum, his decisions are not the Cowboy Way. They are the way of an egomaniacal, narcissist running amok as he rents the privilege of sitting in the catbird seat of a professional football team, as the fan base waits this thing out. One would think Johnny Walker Blue would have a more pronounced effect on the liver of a man his age.

This might be picayune on my part. But, like so many here, I have watched as the - as you said it - mistake after mistake have been played. But I refuse to allow that manure heel to forever change the greatness of this franchise. Father time is watching, Jerry. Tick tock, tick tock.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they made a trade were probably talking a 6th or 7th round pick. I doubt they make any though. Dlaw is coming back not that he's some kind of hero on this team. They have been one of the worst run defenses with him, that's not changing without him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What point would it serve to give up draft capital to trade for a player. If we were to make a trade I'm hoping it's not with a premium pick, as this should have been done in the off season. If you THINK you can get a steal using a 5th, I think we could handle that better as we're most likely going to have several.

Don't fall into the pressure Jerry of trying to save face when there's no need, I'm not sure one new addition can help right this ship. Who knows, please give your thoughts!
Just this morning you wrote this on the thread about Brandin Cook's infection in his knee ...

Call up Adams or Amari let's get them in, if they can run the Curls all game to perfection then they're fine!!!!

Getting either Adams or Amari would require a trade, so ... ?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just this morning you wrote this on the thread about Brandin Cook's infection in his knee ...

Call up Adams or Amari let's get them in, if they can run the Curls all game to perfection then they're fine!!!!

Getting either Adams or Amari would require a trade, so ... ?
It was sarcasm sheesh if you worried more about yourself than me, then maybe your thoughts would be appreciated!! :muttley:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What point would it serve to give up draft capital to trade for a player. If we were to make a trade I'm hoping it's not with a premium pick, as this should have been done in the off season. If you THINK you can get a steal using a 5th, I think we could handle that better as we're most likely going to have several.

Don't fall into the pressure Jerry of trying to save face when there's no need, I'm not sure one new addition can help right this ship. Who knows, please give your thoughts!
Making a trade at this time of the year is like a 39.5 percent interest on a credit card. You get shafted if you take the deal. Jerry would pay a handsome price to get anybody good so not making a trade would be sound advice.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awww and look who comes in to show their lovely pretty face!! Thanks Omar!!!
Why would you start threads if you can't take responses? Do you really expect to post on an open forum and expect everyone to tell you how great everything you post is? I know that's not how you have found it to be - I've read these threads. And surely you can do better than the one quoted here.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would you start threads if you can't take responses? Do you really expect to post on an open forum and expect everyone to tell you how great everything you post is? I know that's not how you have found it to be - I've read these threads. And surely you can do better than the one quoted here.
Childish responses like yours are you serious???? I take all of the responses, but there's always that one like you and a few others that feel the need to crack a joke or whatever, then when I respond it's "oh you can't take a response??" lol make it make sense. I'm on here to have a good time, and not be around childish people making childish comments behind their computers!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Childish responses like yours are you serious???? I take all of the responses, but there's always that one like you and a few others that feel the need to crack a joke or whatever, then when I respond it's "oh you can't take a response??" lol make it make sense. I'm on here to have a good time, and not be around childish people making childish comments behind their computers!
I wasn't joking. You said in one thread not to make any trades, and in another to make a trade. I pointed that out. How do you see that as me cracking a joke? But hell, even if I were cracking a joke, you can't start 10 threads a day and not expect any jokes in response. It's bizarre to think that would be your expectation.

Last edited:

McMicah

Reaction score
The level of hubris to go after Devonte Adams and assume you have a shot at a SB with this roster is….yikes