Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In your defense of Dak, you actually helped the argument of those who are Dak detractors ... It's apparent that Dak needs everything around him to be perfect in order to succeed, which is fine if you're a $15 - $20 Million QB; Unfortunately, he's paid $40 Million!! There isn't much room under the cap to add the weapons that he needs..
Mahomes was a $35.8 million cap hit QB in 2022, yet he had more than 1 good WR all season long, a better Oline, by far the best TE in the league, very good RBs and a much better O-Coordinator/playcaller. Funny how his team was able to surround him with better and much more weapons, but we can't with Dak? Dak was only a $19.7 million cap hit in 2022, yet Dak has to carry the whole team with only 1 good WR, a banged up Oline all season long, an average banged up TE, a limited backfield and a now fired O-Coordinator who couldn't scheme his lesser WRs open early and often?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not read all of this thread nor do I intend to.

However, if there is any, and I am stretching this to say any, Cowboys fan who believes this, then they are a complete imbecile.

And I am guessing that since Jones has been getting away with insulting the collect fan intelligence, that everyone is good with the idea that it wasn't the player, just his OC and QB coach?

Great.

Now wait until the Training Camp Press Conference, sheeple.
The people agreeing with him....are on record....as most fans are...as saying jerry is always full of it.
Until this one time....that conviently suits there agenda opinion.
The usual suspects.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Other owners don't have the largest Fans base that includes a Fringe of Fan who Hate their QB1 after getting their Cowboys are 12-5, back to back playoff appearances and a road win...

Most Owners with that past 2 Seasons wouldn't dignify a Fan question :flagwave:
Jerry loves you!! Dak'll get 'em next time for really real in his 8th, right?? Let's get ROWDY!!!!!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Mahomes was a $35.8 million cap hit QB in 2022, yet he had more than 1 good WR all season long, a better Oline, by far the best TE in the league, very good RBs and a much better O-Coordinator/playcaller. Funny how his team was able to surround him with better and much more weapons, but we can't with Dak? Dak was only a $19.7 million cap hit in 2022, yet Dak has to carry the whole team with only 1 good WR, a banged up Oline all season long, an average banged up TE, a limited backfield and a now fired O-Coordinator who couldn't scheme his lesser WRs open early and often?
if Mahomes was the Cowboys QB and everything else was the same, Dallas would have been playing Cincinnati in the Super Bowl.
and the Cowboys would have won.

Period. End of story.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It should say, Prescott has made the most mistakes than any other QB I’ve ever been around.

I really don't want to contribute to this again, lol.

Actually, Dak did not make the mistake, he became the QB of the Cowboys.

The mistake was made by the fans that keep JJ a rich man, and Dak gets paid good for that. Come to think about it, I just might buy me one of his jerseys, but I cant remember the number.

Let me look up his statistics?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Tough crowd. I guess I'll never bring up how I beat Chuck Norris in a fair fight. My master Miyagi show me the illegal ginsu move that I used on Chuck. I, later on, became a Texas ranger. My last name is Walker, Texas Ranger. I now own the Telsa name.
Don't forget about that time you scored the winning touch down for Notre Dame.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I agree with his assessment of your contribution to this board.
However, that aside, any comment on my post?

you think Mahomes wouldn't have won a Super Bowl with this Cowboys roster?
His assessment is an absolute joke. Hilarious but expected just like yours.

As for Mahomes, no way he wins a Super Bowl with this roster or the coaches who just got fired. No way. Period. Facts. End of story.

zeke21

Reaction score
I agree with his assessment of your contribution to this board.
However, that aside, any comment on my post?

you think Mahomes wouldn't have won a Super Bowl with this Cowboys roster?
I agree.. with both the contributions bit and the Mahomes bit.

I truly believe that Mahomes with our roster.. probably has 2-3 rings in the same length career. I think we had a good enough roster in 2016, maybe last year if everything goes right and this year should have been a monster. I really do believe that.

I really just don't get how ppl don't put more weight in understanding that Cooper Rush won with this roster.. Cooper Rush.. potentially one the worst starting QB in the league this year.. and he found a way to win against some opposition with this roster. If that doesn't tell you just how poor Dak was.. I don't know what will.

Dak cost us a ring this year.. Mahomes wins it for sure with this defence and our offence.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

As for Mahomes, no way he wins a Super Bowl with this roster or the coaches who just got fired. No way. Period. Facts. End of story.
You are vastly underestimating the talent level difference between Dak and Mahomes. Mahomes might not be able to win a super bowl with this roster but I bet you anything he would have at least had this roster playing in the game. Dak is nowhere near as talented and probably doesn't get KC to the AFCCG.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Review site rule #1. Use the Report feature or send a private message to the staff about disagreements with posts. Do NOT post any-and-all comments concerning moderator action on the open forums.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Agree to disagree I Guess.
Give my best to David Dak-resh and the rest of the guys down at the Davidian Compound.

:thumbup:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I agree.. with both the contributions bit and the Mahomes bit.

I truly believe that Mahomes with our roster.. probably has 2-3 rings in the same length career. I think we had a good enough roster in 2016, maybe last year if everything goes right and this year should have been a monster. I really do believe that.

I really just don't get how ppl don't put more weight in understanding that Cooper Rush won with this roster.. Cooper Rush.. potentially one the worst starting QB in the league this year.. and he found a way to win against some opposition with this roster. If that doesn't tell you just how poor Dak was.. I don't know what will.

Dak cost us a ring this year.. Mahomes wins it for sure with this defence and our offence.
Perfectly said. Devastatingly accurate. Nothing to add here.