Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

firefly-speechless.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny how you refuse to call out the initial personal attacker.
Um..it's not funny at all. If you are gonna lecture people about respect and civility...then you have to show some yourself. Even when they don't. Otherwise...you are just a hypocrite.

You are doing the very same thing you tell other people to not do. Come on...

Even if you THINK they don't deserve it...you still give it. Maybe only then...will things change. Be the leader. Not the aggressive escalator.

I wouldn't normally do this tactic. But when I see someone lecture others while doing the same thing themselves, I speak out.

Sorry if I couldn't precisely define the "initial personal attacker". I saw you...call names, then lecture about respect. So...if other people are doing that...they also need called out too.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak only had one bad turn over years as he did last season. So- I'll wait and see if it was just a fluke versus a trend. I'm excited and terrified at the same time to see how he and McCarthy do next year in McCarthy's new offense. If it works as good as the Quinn change? Look out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, it's alright, I have nothing to prove to AC. But, I would like to hear AC's story about playing semi-pro football and how AC went from playing center to playing linebacker, as if that could actually happen! Then AC was asked another question about some sport of the other, now sure to remember now, but AC then said the he/she was not tall enough and did not weigh enough! lol. Delusional to the bone!
I happen to think AC is a lying troll here to disrupt our community. But...what can I do to stop it? Nothing.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would anyone even lie about that anyways? lol

Hey, did you know that when I served as an Army Ranger I won 7, yes 7, Medal of Honors! I killed over 2,387 enemies in just over 11 minutes during a fire fight. I also was dispatched to save 21 trapped Navy Seals and also had to train some overseas military comrades' of mine how to ride camels, and I did all this while I was still an E-0. But, after 6 years of service I finally made E-1, I was so damn proud of myself. Man, I could tell you all kinds of war stories, I guess that is why AC refers to me as Rambo or Gomer Pyle. AC does not care that both of my arms got shot off and the only way I can type is with my toes. Does AC care, hell no!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

It's official, JJ has lost his pea brain mind when he speaks about how Dakota "WENTZ 2.0" Prescot and how he knows how to correct his mistakes and will eventually lead the Cowboys to a SB. First off, WENTZ 2.0 has proven that he doesn't have the smarts or the ability to correct his reading deficiencies on a football field. Game after game he has proven that he's a one read QB which doesn't fly very well in the NFL. Personally, I don't think he knows how to read pre-snap defenses, because once the ball is snapped all bets are off with WENTZ 2.0 because he will locate his first read and throw into double AND triple coverages without batting an eye which results in turnovers, game after game. JJ needs to turnover this organization to a real GM who will do the right thing when it comes to WENTZ 2.0.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hey, did you know that when I served as an Army Ranger I won 7, yes 7, Medal of Honors! I killed over 2,387 enemies in just over 11 minutes during a fire fight. I also was dispatched to save 21 trapped Navy Seals and also had to train some overseas military comrades' of mine how to ride camels, and I did all this while I was still an E-0. But, after 6 years of service I finally made E-1, I was so damn proud of myself. Man, I could tell you all kinds of war stories, I guess that is why AC refers to me as Rambo or Gomer Pyle. AC does not care that both of my arms got shot off and the only way I can type is with my toes. Does AC care, hell no!
dang, I bet playing the guitar is rather hard with no arms. Dang, you are the man.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak only had one bad turn over years as he did last season. So- I'll wait and see if it was just a fluke versus a trend. I'm excited and terrified at the same time to see how he and McCarthy do next year in McCarthy's new offense. If it works as good as the Quinn change? Look out.
Is there a "trend" to make you think he is a super bowl caliber QB?

I know...he hasn't had a great team or coach and all that. Just wondering what is it..that gives you pause that HE...is the guy that can help us get to the next level.

I know....QB's that can "help get to the next level" are few and far.

I am thinking of the two plays...he threw what should have been an interception. Then threw the exact same play for an interception. I don't think this is an exception. I think this defines Dak's mentality. Not always so blatant. Just an obvious example.

Not sure how we overcome a QB willing and able to do that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet again you bring military service into your comments to attack someone to protect any criticism of Dak.

Since it's been made clear you are free to belittle people on here by using their service as a form of insult I am done engaging with you and instead will converse with those that are capable of having an adult dialogue.
I think it would serve you well to put AC on ignore. I don't myself....but ....it's becoming distracting for all at this point.

I again apologize for...citizens....giving you this grief for you service. I don't think for one second AC has served. If he has...he needs some clinical care. If he hasn't...he needs an ax whupin.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
11 minutes for a firefight??? Did you stop at a Starbucks in the middle of it? :cool:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I think it would serve you well to put AC on ignore. I don't myself....but ....it's becoming distracting for all at this point.

I again apologize for...citizens....giving you this grief for you service. I don't think for one second AC has served. If he has...he needs some clinical care. If he hasn't...he needs an ax whupin.
No need to use the ignore button as he can be ignored without it. No need to apologize as people show their weakened character when they hit someone for serving.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak! Dak! Dak! Lives in your mind 24/7.
I would never let my feelings about a player confuse me into thinking that Jerrah is a good GM. It has nothing to do with Dak. The mere fact that it doesn't matter if Dak is the Quarterback or not, that we are still mediocre is enough proof to me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He played with a bottom 10 WR group.