Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“…raw material”……….Jason Garrett revisited.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
They are Hurt.....it's all about Wentz!!!:laugh:

Dak Haters have lost the privilege of EVER selecting a QB for Dallas Cowboys

Dak Haters lack Leadership intuition..
No, it's not about Wentz but it's about Dak and his shortcomings and failures.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You brought Copper Rush into this conversation when I only mentioned team Wins ...

Like I said your Eye Test found your Silver lining in Dak's poor play!!!

Dak Haters lack focus ..
Actually, you didn't mention the Cowboys before offering up the 25 wins....you specifically mentioned Dak.....nice try though.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So because Dak is criticized by fans who see his weaknesses and mistakes all while suffering under an organization that has 27 years of failures they should go find another team?

Better idea: they should remain fans and hope the ineptness of the owner/GM changes so he sees the failures that have brought this team to the place we are currently at and make the changes necessary to get back to success.
I will give you credit. You are a Cowboys fan who I see posting about other things other then Dak but I would like to talk about the upcoming draft and free agency on threads without we need to cut Dak, trade Dak or get Mahomes. That is not possible. Dak is going to be our quarterback for at least next season. There is nothing anyone can do about that.

Qcard

Reaction score
No, it's not about Wentz but it's about Dak and his shortcomings and failures.
Yes.....and how Dak Haters find a Silver Lining in Cooper Rush 5-1

Go beat around the bush with another Dak Hater :laugh:

25 Wins 2 Playoff Appearances Including Road Playoff Win...

I don't burn down the house because I don't like the way my Kettle whistles....:flagwave:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I will give you credit. You are a Cowboys fan who I see posting about other things other then Dak but I would like to talk about the upcoming draft and free agency on threads without we need to cut Dak, trade Dak or get Mahomes. That is not possible. Dak is going to be our quarterback for at least next season. There is nothing anyone can do about that.
As a fan of off-seasons, I appreciate the free agency/draft conversation as well but in order to get there, Dak is the inevitable roadblock standing in the way in terms of his contract issue for if it is not restructured Dallas has to juggle other contracts.

Qcard

Reaction score
As a fan of off-seasons, I appreciate the free agency/draft conversation as well but in order to get there, Dak is the inevitable roadblock standing in the way in terms of his contract issue for if it is not restructured Dallas has to juggle other contracts.
No poopoo Sherlock like other teams :facepalm:

No tells us how other QBs carry their Teams:laugh:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yes.....and how Dak Haters find a Silver Lining in Cooper Rush 5-1

Go beat around the bush with another Dak Hater :laugh:

25 Wins 2 Playoff Appearances Including Road Playoff Win...

I don't burn down the house because I don't like the way my Kettle whistles....:flagwave:
Cooper Rush was a silver lining for if he didn't game manage Dallas to 4 wins when Dak got hurt Dallas would not have made the playoffs. The difference is some can appreciate the approach Dallas took and played under Rush because it was a similar approach to the 2016 Cowboys which is how they want Dak managed.

You see those that criticize Dak stick to on the field issues where those that defend him bring off the field issues into the debate which distorts any ability to have a legitimate debate.

Qcard

Reaction score
Actually, you didn't mention the Cowboys before offering up the 25 wins....you specifically mentioned Dak.....nice try though.
Stay focused Dak Hater!! Below was my post your replied to ...as you see I never mentioned "Dak"...I called out Dak Haters, then mentioned Team 2 Year Record....

But I not surprised your brain waves triggered images of 5-1 Cooper Rush.....Stay focused Soldier!!

I survived Sand flies...:laugh: and parade decks

Who cares about your premise??

Dak Haters are so Entitled... :laugh:

Last 2 Seasons 25 Wins 3 Playoff Games Including a Road Win..

Go find your Silver Lining for all that poor play.....we know who they are Eye Test

Brax

Reaction score
Regression? As in 6-7 of his interceptions were on his receivers? Plus, being limited to only 1 true weapon at WR all season, an injured Oline where musical chairs was used with backup material, an Oline coach who sucked for the past 3 years and is no longer here, a RB duo who couldn't muster even 70 yards combined several times against the best front 7 opposing Defenses, hence why their RBs coach is no longer here, and an inexperienced O-Coordinator who failed terribly at creating better plays/schemes/playcalling and also is no longer here?
Thanks for the litany of the usual excuses, Dak the it’s everyone else’s fault QB ,don’t know who the bigger Dallas laughing stock is you or Dak

Sydla

Reaction score
To be clear, this is the time of year when Jerry goes uber positive about the players and team regardless of how ridiculous it sounds.

On one hand, I do think Dak tries to fix mistakes (and often times tries too hard to force things leading to bad decisions) but no one could honestly watch him over the last 8 or so games and conclude that he fixed mistakes better than any QB Jerry has ever seen. That's just fluff.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Stay focused Dak Hater!! Below was my post your replied to ...as you see I never mentioned "Dak"...I called out Dak Haters, then mentioned Team 2 Year Record....

But I not surprised your brain waves triggered images of 5-1 Cooper Rush.....Stay focused Soldier!!

I survived Sand flies...:laugh: and parade decks
"Dak hater..." followed by 25 wins.....come on man there is only so many ways I can point out the obvious connection of what you stated.

Qcard

Reaction score
"Dak hater..." followed by 25 wins.....come on man there is only so many ways I can point out the obvious connection of what you stated.
You can't be that dense....

I called out "Dak Haters" ( a fringe group) opinion by stating a 2 Year Record!!

But your psyche immediately replied with 5-1 Cooper Rush Silver Lining..

You are trapped in your Dak Hate...

There is nothing new under the Sun....Dak Haters think we haven't seen this story.....

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You can't be that dense....

I called out "Dak Haters" ( a fringe group) opinion by stating a 2 Year Record!!

But your psyche immediately replied with 5-1 Cooper Rush Silver Lining..

You are trap in your Dak Hate...

There is nothing new understand the Sun....Dak Haters think we haven't seen this story.....
Where did you say "team" stats after referencing Dak?

ksadler1

Reaction score
Back-to-back 12-5 seasons, back-to-back playoff births, especially this past year with much less talent. Sounds like a pretty good job as a GM to me.
That all depends on how you define success. Jerry has failed this team since Jimmy left. Getting to the playoffs, and winning a first round game once in a while, is not the goal. The Cowboys haven't even sniffed a NFC Championship game in 28 years. Think about that. What's even more depressing is who is on deck...