Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

MS17

Reaction score
No small wonder that other GMs around the league think Jerry's a joke. Almost every time he opens his mouth, it's a legit head shaker.
That is true (and a sad comment on Jerry). I'd add that the other 31 GMs and NFL organizations are probably VERY pleased that Jerry's the perennial Cowboys Gen. Manager--season after season.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't know what you are trying to say.

I do know that there was a poll and that over 80% were done with him.

I also know that you and your cohorts are the real fringe group.
Very simple....

What was the title of Forum Poll?

The answers exposes the stupidity in your post

USArmyVet

Reaction score
"Trade up and draft one of the young prospects".

Not Hooker in the 3rd or 4th round, but legit trade up and draft one of the projected 1st round guys.
Given the recent talk, he is out of range even with a trade up but I would love to grab Anthony Richardson: 6' 4" 230 pounds with possible 4.5 speed and a rocket of an arm.

kskboys

Reaction score
Given the recent talk, he is out of range even with a trade up but I would love to grab Anthony Richardson: 6' 4" 230 pounds with possible 4.5 speed and a rocket of an arm.
You want to take Justin Fields....I mean Anthony Richardson w/ a 1st?

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters talking about drafting a Replacement in this Thread

The Dak Hate is REAL!!!:lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny how you ignore the 2 crap games before and after that TB game as well as the league-leading INT's.....but you keep salivating over your man crush.
Dakota Rayne Prescott played poorly in the 49ers game....see that was easy...

Now explain/ reconcile why Cooper Rush 5-1 Record is drenched in your Saliva???:muttley:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dakota Rayne Prescott played poorly in the 49ers game....see that was easy...

Now explain/ reconcile why Cooper Rush 5-1 Record is drenched in your Saliva???:muttley:
When you explain why you refer to Dak by his birth name......I am uncertain how old you are but near 30 years is a long time to have a man crash on Dak since his birth.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yet it takes Jerry 27 years before he begins to even think about correcting a mistake... which is it Jerrah?

kskboys

Reaction score
Richardson is being talked about as the highest upside QB of the draft and some are mocking him #1 overall.
I'll believe it when I see him play at a high level.

He has all the signs of an athlete trying to play QB.