Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

GoldenR

Reaction score
Still can't read a defense, no pocket awareness, check downs when we need a first, a pick, then another pick, throws short to open WR's, stares down most WR's he throws too ( hence the pick sixessssss), single handedly loses games with all the interceptions, and on and on and on.............Jerry you are a fool! 28 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Excuses excuses; the Dak Davidian cult members never run out.
You Dakhaters are so miserable. You all only come out of your holes when the Cowboys lose. So you don’t post much. Make it easy on yourselves, find another team. The Chargers and Jacksonville need more fans. They both have quarterbacks that you will love. :thumbup:

GoldenR

Reaction score
You FOUND YOUR SILVER LINING!!!!:laugh:

Dak Haters are so predictable Eye Test!!!

You are Entitled to think Cooper Rush 5-1 Rec after 6 Seasons, being cut twice and NEVER earning a starting job in 6 Training Camps is worthy of Mention....vs Dakota Prescott....

Dak Haters are Imbeciles
Realists! Your narrative is over too most, so stop.

Qcard

Reaction score
Yup…….and guarantee another SB for Dallas won’t happen for years to come….2-4 playoff record.

spin that one, Tad
Why spin???

I've kept the Same Energy with Dak Haters since Romo's hostage press conference

They are all Weirdos :lmao:

gtb1943

Reaction score

You are Entitled to think Cooper Rush 5-1 Rec after 6 Seasons, being cut twice and NEVER earning a starting job in 6 Training Camps is worthy of Mention....vs Dakota Prescott....

Dak Haters are Imbeciles
You and AC are in a competition to see who can sound worse, correct?

Qcard

Reaction score
You Dakhaters are so miserable. You all only come out of your holes when the Cowboys lose. So you don’t post much. Make it easy on yourselves, find another team. The Chargers and Jacksonville need more fans. They both have quarterbacks that you will love. :thumbup:
They are Hurt.....it's all about Wentz!!!:laugh:

Dak Haters have lost the privilege of EVER selecting a QB for Dallas Cowboys

Dak Haters lack Leadership intuition..

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Dak Haters are Imbeciles
So I am an imbecile yet you credited Dak with 25 wins and when corrected deflected to defending Dak by referencing Rush's career stats when I was correcting you for your mistakes on the stats of the last 2 seasons?

Too funny and too easy to prove your mistakes with facts only to have you get emotional.

Qcard

Reaction score
So I am an imbecile yet you credited Dak with 25 wins and when corrected deflected to defending Dak by referencing Rush's career stats when I was correcting you for your mistakes on the stats of the last 2 seasons?

Too funny and too easy to prove your mistakes with facts only to have you get emotional.
You brought Copper Rush into this conversation when I only mentioned team Wins ...

Like I said your Eye Test found your Silver lining in Dak's poor play!!!

Dak Haters lack focus ..

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They are Hurt.....it's all about Wentz!!!:laugh:

Dak Haters have lost the privilege of EVER selecting a QB for Dallas Cowboys

Dak Haters lack Leadership intuition..
They are really killing my vibe on the board. It’s draft season and every thread has some yahoo posting about Dak like he is Wentz. :facepalm: :huh:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So because Dak is criticized by fans who see his weaknesses and mistakes all while suffering under an organization that has 27 years of failures they should go find another team?

Better idea: they should remain fans and hope the ineptness of the owner/GM changes so he sees the failures that have brought this team to the place we are currently at and make the changes necessary to get back to success.