News: Jerry says 1 more week for Dak to recover, and may or may not start Eagles game

DandyDon52

Reaction score
https://fansided.com/2022/10/09/jerry-jones-gives-update-dak-prescott-cooper-rush-stays-perfect/
So one minute he says dak needs another week, then he says dak will be throwing all week,and
could be ready for eagles lol.

The writer seemed to be pro rush, and said they are all waiting for the other shoe to drop with cowboys.
They said might be better to play rush as the whole team plays better with him under center.
But when dak is back, they can relax and just show up and play?

I dont think one week of throwing and some practice will have dak ready lol, but with jones boys
you never know.
I know dak wants to play, but will jones boys let him?

On the one hand, I want to see rush again, but on the other I think hey since they want to go back to
dak soon anyway, lets see him deal with the eagles, see what he can do.

If they wait, then dak gets 2 easier games with detroit and chicago. Both of those games at home.

So which one gets the hard road game at phil ?? I am leaning toward dak, lets see if he can beat a
good team.

And I havent heard anyone on dallas team say good things about rush or even congratulate him.
Has the media said anything unusually good about rush?
I am going to watch the skip and dum dum show and see what skip says lol.

JayFord

Reaction score
unless Dak can grip it and rip it he cant play

and this is coming from someone who so badly wants to see Dak go out there and grip it and rip
it

blueblood70

Reaction score
https://fansided.com/2022/10/09/jerry-jones-gives-update-dak-prescott-cooper-rush-stays-perfect/
So one minute he says dak needs another week, then he says dak will be throwing all week,and

The writer seemed to be pro rush, and said they are all waiting for the other shoe to drop with cowboys.
They said might be better to play rush as the whole team plays better with him under center.

I dont think one week of throwing and some practice will have dak ready lol, but with jones boys
you never know.

On the one hand, I want to see rush again, but on the other I think hey since they want to go back to

If they wait, then dak gets 2 easier games with detroit and chicago. Both of those games at home.

So which one gets the hard road game at phil ?? I am leaning toward dak, lets see if he can beat a
good team.

And I havent heard anyone on dallas team say good things about rush or even congratulate him.
Its exactly what we want the eagles to think, confusion.

Jumbo075

Reaction score

you never know.

good team.

You need to go on YouTube and watch the Micah Parsons postgame locker room interview. He expressed confidence in Cooper Rush.

Also, it makes sense that Jerry is hedging his bets on Dak's return. They simply won't know until Tuesday if the Doctor will release Dak to practice, and won't know until he practices if Dak will be ready to return to the games. Dak is close, but they simply just don't know if he'll be back this week or not.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pretty sure the concern is for an entire game.

Of course, Dak is set to see Dr. Tuesday, if he is cleared he will practice and McCarthy will decide based on what they see. On the other hand if Dak does not get cleared by doctors he will be practicing this week.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Of course, Dak is set to see Dr. Tuesday, if he is cleared he will practice and McCarthy will decide based on what they see. On the other hand if Dak does not get cleared by doctors he will be practicing this week.

+1

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Would anyone be surprised if Dak did not play until after the bye week?
I thought that was the plan all along. If Dak is healthy, he'll be back for the game after the bye.
Makes the most sense, especially with Cooper holding down the fort so adequately.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I honestly like Dak coming back right after the Eagles game. A sloppy Dak on his first week back after the injury would be better vs the bears and Lions then vs the Eagles.