Twitter: Jerry says Dak will miss the Rams game

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we all have the right to voice our opinion on this forum, which I believe is a public platform for fans to discuss - you know, just like you are.
Too many in this community just hate a differing opinion. I've asked people before..."where's your Lombardi's?" Let alone a team.

Some people have excellent knowledge and even football experience! But we're still kinda just jags. We have people bullying others because they think they know so much.

So where's the Lombardis?

Now there are SOME times we get out facts wrong, and need corrected. Fine. But....A little tolerance with differing opinions would go a long way. And who's changing their minds anyway? Grow up you ain;t all that!

(Not YOU you! You in general!)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I've never been so up in the air about upcoming games
I think rush can at least keep us close but I feel the rams are gonna try to run it down our throats and neutralize the pass rush. Luckily I think we have the corner backs to throw 7 or 8 in the Box
AFter the first game we were supposed to tank the season. Look at us now. Go ahead....be optimistic! Cheer on our team! As much as we want to be objective experts....it's why we are fans!

ENJOY! HAVE FUN! I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities to be more guarded and cautious.

Hardline

Reaction score
Hypocrite sitting here reading every article and spending extra time talking about Jerry Cowboys... never quit making yourselves look like fools hating Jerry

yet all you do is talk about HIS TEAM? he owns space in your head. I call it like i see it, you all spout nonsense. The man owns the team its his he can do whatever he likes. sems to be working 100s of SM sites talking about HIS TEAM
You are the Mickey Spagnola of the forum.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
LOL.

This guy can't even get his stories straight within an hour of talking to multiple media outlets.

Welcome to Jerrah’s “Greatest Show on Earth”

giphy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wish McCarthy would be the one telling everyone that Dak will miss the Rams game. When a player is going to miss a game for another team it’s always the head coach who tells everyone but with the Cowboys it’s Jerry. I remember years ago Jerry stated that a particular player was going to play in a game but that very same day Garrett said the player wouldn’t play, then he had to change his tune later in the day when he found out his statement contradicted Jerry’s.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is Jerry trying to do? Fake out the other teams? As if they haven't got this figured out already.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it is still stupid for him to say anything at all, let the other team wonder about it !!!!!!!!!!
Jerry just tells them to prepare solely for rush.
Why can't he let the HC speak for the team moves like most other teams?

MS17

Reaction score
Dr. and HC Jones ?
Also, Owner and GM.
Dude has a lot of hats to wear !
:muttley:
Yes, we've attached a lot of titles, degrees and organization designations to Jerruh here.
Owner Jones; GM Jerry Jones; HC Jones; spokesperson Jerry Jones-
But the one I see here most often is 'ST_U Jerry.'

RonWashington

Reaction score
It’s barely Tues and JJ rushing out to his radio station to cross Dak off already . Tomorrow he’ll rule him out for Philly game . Wait until after the bye week just to be “ sure “ .

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If we win Sunday with Rush, meaning we would've then beaten both of last years Super Bowl teams, then what?

Are they really going to bring Dak in there against the Eagles?

Let's say they don't and give Dak another week...

What if we then beat the potential 5-0 Eagles on Sunday Night Football?!?!
Get your hopes up.