Jerry says Dalvin Cook is ready to play!

CWR

Reaction score
The Cowboys have only scored 49 points in their last three games. Every time we play the 49ers, they bully us in the trenches. We’re not scoring 34 points or more on them. You’re predicting we’re going to beat SF almost as bad as we did beat Cleveland in the opener. That’s not going to happen. If the Cowboys pull off an upset, it will be a close game.
You're probably right, but don't steal his optimism lol. Just for giggles I scooped DC up on my fantasy team. I'm sure I'll cut him next week, but I'm gonna ride this wave first.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Arizona, Rams, Seahawks and Chiefs all put up at least 24...we're coming off a bye with the highest paid player in history and one of the highest paid WRs saying they got it right during the week off...that and Dalvin being ready leads me to believe we can put up an extra score or 2 over those other teams....HERE WE GOOOOO
Not really sure how to reply to this.....let's hope I guess

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Cowboys have only scored 49 points in their last three games. Every time we play the 49ers, they bully us in the trenches. We’re not scoring 34 points or more on them. You’re predicting we’re going to beat SF almost as bad as we did Cleveland in the opener. That’s not going to happen. If the Cowboys pull off an upset, it will be a close game.
I can live with another Pittsburgh game as long as we win. I fear it will be another New Orleans game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If he's active and Zeke is also active for the game, JJ adds another feather to his worst GM in the league hat.
I think Cook, Elliott and Dowdle will all be active. Maybe we'll play Dowdle more on special teams if Cook eats at his backfield snaps.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hopeful that we'll at least try him rather than just keep on doing what we've been doing in the running game. He might not fare any better, but we know what we've been doing isn't working.
If you think some average joe is going to transform our running game you are...well...fanatical! :laugh:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

chris-pratt-andy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I can live with another Pittsburgh game as long as we win. I fear it will be another New Orleans game.
If Purdy didn’t have the turnovers last week, SF probably beats KC. They should beat us by at least two scores unless we play a great game and force some turnovers. The 49ers need this game worse than us.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
He has been ready to play.

The real answer is one of these two:

1. Jerry and the FO is ready to admit defeat and that Zeke and the rest of the RB room is trash.

2. Cook is also washed and the reason he hasn’t played yet is because he also looks bad in practice.

We won’t find out what the reality is until we see Cook play.
I'm going with both, boss.....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Purdy didn’t have the turnovers last week, SF probably beats KC. They should beat us by at least two scores unless we play a great game and force some turnovers. The 49ers need this game worse than us.
Shanahan did not look happy when he threw that pic in the end zone. Kansas City had no business winning that game. San Francisco is not a happy organization right now. And we can make it even worse for them.