Jerry says Dalvin Cook is ready to play!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm sure the playbook was just a nightmare to comprehend.

Run right, left or up the middle.
Complex stuff.

/s
yeah fish also said he has been "ready" for 2 months lol.
This is just jerry trying to stir the pot, or he gave in to MM request for cook.
Thing is if he comes up who goes down?????? Duece is already on PS I think, so is it precious zeke, rico, luepke ??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It would be nice to win to put the 49ers on life support the rest of the season if nothing else.

Nevermind. Their Division stinks worse than ours. They have plenty of time to get it together.
If they can hang in until they get McCafferty and some other injured players back, they could right the ship. I don’t see the Cowboys ever righting the ship. If they were ever going to get on a run it would’ve been after the win over Pittsburgh. You would have thought that game would’ve really inspired the team, but they turn around and suffer one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of the franchise.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Most likely. It's usually hard to say because there are surprises every week, but we haven't really been a surprise team. When we've played any team with an above-average QB this year, we've lost and lost bad.
When did surprise many against Pittsburgh despite their QB situation. The only positive with the Cowboys is they’re 3-0 on the road. No one has the answer as to why they’re playing better on the road and so poorly at home.

mmohican29

Reaction score
If they can hang in until they get McCafferty and some other injured players back, they could right the ship. I don’t see the Cowboys ever righting the ship. If they were ever going to get on a run it would’ve been after the win over Pittsburgh. You would have thought that game would’ve really inspired the team, but they turn around and suffer one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of the franchise.
We agree on something finally. I don't see the flaws of this football team as fixable, and it is a bad team to begin with.

The FO basically sabotaged a team that went 12-5 for 3 straight years by not adding ANY FA talent- then ruined it burying them under Prescott's contract.

Half stepping from one landmine to another. Criminal mismanagement.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We agree on something finally. I don't see the flaws of this football team as fixable, and it is a bad team to begin with.

The FO basically sabotaged a team that went 12-5 for 3 straight years by not adding ANY FA talent- then ruined it burying them under Prescott's contract.

Half stepping from one landmine to another. Criminal mismanagement.
This offseason was about as mismanaged as I’ve ever seen with the Cowboys. They did nothing but watch players leave and sit on their hands in free agency. We brought back a player we cut two years ago to try and help our running game. :rolleyes: Tony Pollard has more yards rushing this season in Tennessee than all our RBs combined. We put all our hope in the draft and the rookies are taking some lumps.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
When did surprise many against Pittsburgh despite their QB situation. The only positive with the Cowboys is they’re 3-0 on the road. No one has the answer as to why they’re playing better on the road and so poorly at home.
True. It's weirdly the reverse of last year. What did we have? A 16-game streak? We seemed unable to lose at home last year until the Green Bay playoff game and haven't won since. We were 4-5 on the road last year and are 3-0 this year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True. It's weirdly the reverse of last year. What did we have? A 16-game streak? We seemed unable to lose at home last year until the Green Bay playoff game and haven't won since. We were 4-5 on the road last year and are 3-0 this year.
The playoff loss to Green Bay changed everything for us at home. We went from being almost automatic at home to not only not being able to win at home, but we’re getting our doors blown off. I’ve never seen anything like it. Playing at home has become a disadvantage.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
He has been ready to play.

The real answer is one of these two:

1. Jerry and the FO is ready to admit defeat and that Zeke and the rest of the RB room is trash.

2. Cook is also washed and the reason he hasn’t played yet is because he also looks bad in practice.

We won’t find out what the reality is until we see Cook play.
Cook is washed too, but I think it's number 1.

Front office doesn't want to get rid of Zeke (embarrassing) or Deuce (sad family). They know bringing up Cook results in one or the other.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yeah fish also said he has been "ready" for 2 months lol.
This is just jerry trying to stir the pot, or he gave in to MM request for cook.
Thing is if he comes up who goes down?????? Duece is already on PS I think, so is it precious zeke, rico, luepke ??
precious zeke looooooooooooooooool!!!!

krs1bro

Reaction score
The Cowboys have only scored 49 points in their last three games. Every time we play the 49ers, they bully us in the trenches. We’re not scoring 34 points or more on them. You’re predicting we’re going to beat SF almost as bad as we did Cleveland in the opener. That’s not going to happen. If the Cowboys pull off an upset, it will be a close game.
Let's not forget that DC will be out coached also. Trenches, um .....what trenches. The right side of the OL will be on blast. Oh, did I mention that Bosa will be lining up on Steele. Let that sink in just a little bit. SF offense will not miss any injured player going up against this defense either. Shanahan is going into scorched earth mode scheming and planning. I don't think ANY RB in this league would have any success playing for this team.