Jerry says Dalvin Cook is ready to play!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Shanahan did not look happy when he threw that pic in the end zone. Kansas City had no business winning that game. San Francisco is not a happy organization right now. And we can make it even worse for them.
We’re not a happy organization either. Could be a make or break game for both teams on Sunday night.

Aven8

Reaction score
With Jerry talking? Dont count on it
I thought this would be the prime week for it. I mean in all reality while I think he’s done, we know Zeke is done. At least Cook still has a little speed left. It needs a shakeup bad

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If you think some average joe is going to transform our running game you are...well...fanatical! :laugh:
Didn't say he was. I said I'd rather see us try something than keep doing what we know has not worked. That's a far cry from expecting him "to transform our running game."

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If Purdy didn’t have the turnovers last week, SF probably beats KC. They should beat us by at least two scores unless we play a great game and force some turnovers. The 49ers need this game worse than us.
Most likely. It's usually hard to say because there are surprises every week, but we haven't really been a surprise team. When we've played any team with an above-average QB this year, we've lost and lost bad.

Ironicalicon

Reaction score
He has been ready to play.

The real answer is one of these two:

1. Jerry and the FO is ready to admit defeat and that Zeke and the rest of the RB room is trash.

2. Cook is also washed and the reason he hasn’t played yet is because he also looks bad in practice.

We won’t find out what the reality is until we see Cook play.
Watch them keep Zeke active and sit Rico to bring up Cook. Haha! I jest but almost nothing would surprise me at this point.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arizona, Rams, Seahawks and Chiefs all put up at least 24...we're coming off a bye with the highest paid player in history and one of the highest paid WRs saying they got it right during the week off...that and Dalvin being ready leads me to believe we can put up an extra score or 2 over those other teams....HERE WE GOOOOO
Ehh. Dak and CD playing catch during the bye means squat.

Dalvin has some wear on his tires. We are likely not getting the Vikings version of him. He hardly played last year for the Jets. Our OL is putrid. So, even a special rb is going to struggle. So far, this is the worst offensive unit we have fielded in generations. Such endemic problems usually are not fixed mid season.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Learn to use your new tool, coach. It is an upgrade...now get some successes accumulating. It takes paying complete attention and moving towards runs of ore and being efficient through the gambles.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
chris-pratt-andy.gif
Stop being nice!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Saving Cook for when Rico gets hurt. I hate to say it but it's true.
POST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!¡ This is exactly what I feel also, they've mentioned him being injured, good thing is so far he hasn't been injured. Soon as it happens hoping it doesn't, he will be given more time and probably won't get the job back

patrick0215

Reaction score
Ehh. Dak and CD playing catch during the bye means squat.

Dalvin has some wear on his tires. We are likely not getting the Vikings version of him. He hardly played last year for the Jets. Our OL is putrid. So, even a special rb is going to struggle. So far, this is the worst offensive unit we have fielded in generations. Such endemic problems usually are not fixed mid season.
We paid dak to make everyone around him better

mmohican29

Reaction score
The Cowboys have only scored 49 points in their last three games. Every time we play the 49ers, they bully us in the trenches. We’re not scoring 34 points or more on them. You’re predicting we’re going to beat SF almost as bad as we did Cleveland in the opener. That’s not going to happen. If the Cowboys pull off an upset, it will be a close game.
It would be nice to win to put the 49ers on life support the rest of the season if nothing else.

Nevermind. Their Division stinks worse than ours. They have plenty of time to get it together.