Jerry should take a lesson from Sean Payton and let Dak go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen the OP post about any other subject other than Dak. He's like a one horse town. If Dak went to another team, the OP would be done with CZ and he'd follow Dak for a new forum. :laugh:
It’s almost like he posts just to get eye rolls and a few laughs. Most don’t take him seriously.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bro you have to ignore that clown. He has the football IQ of an aquarium rock. His weak *** is another one of them coward *** trolls that I break down on a regular basis.
I mean I figure as much. I just let him show what he is.....I've always had weird interactions with him. One minute he apologizes then the next plays victim....one minute he's throwing insults next he's being a Karen.

leeblair

Reaction score
Our offense was nonexistent? Dak put up over 400 yards with 3 TDs and we scored 32 points. We had over 500 total yards. We also had 37 first downs in that game. You really should think before you post. :thumbup:
It was 27-0 before the Cowboys scored. The game was already over at that point, but Dak likes racking up statsagainstloose defenses.
That's why you guys like posting stats; you have no important wins to brag about.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You actually calling out manhood on an internet sports message board?

Wow...dude...you be illin'.

Maybe you need a break or sumpin.

Yes...Mr Twain DID say that...or at least credited with it.

You say you are SO smart, and call others idiots. While you argue with them.

Not very smart. A SMART person would ignore them. An idiot troll...would battle armor level up.

Which are ya?
I be ilin'? The hell is this the 80's?

Listen to yourself....you claim I'm an idiot. You claim I'm a troll.....

You also claim I'm "so smart" (never made this claim but ok) but I argue with "idiots".

THEN you claim it's not very smart. A smart person would ignore them. An idiot troll would battle armor level up?

So I guess my question is.....

Why are you arguing and debating with someone who you consider to be a troll and a idiot?

leeblair

Reaction score
No way did the Packers in 2016 have a loose defense. :rolleyes: They never had more than a two score lead and the game was on the line in the fourth quarter. Dak came on strong in the second half and he helped tie the game. I’m telling it right, but you’re in denial because you admitted the other day you’ll take any QB but Dak. You’re looking for anything to take away from his performance. He was terrific in the second half of that game but our defense choked in the final seconds with the game tied….fact!
I'd take any quarterback but Dak because I have seen that he isn't going to win.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was 27-0 before the Cowboys scored. The game was already over at that point, but Dak likes racking up statsagainstloose defenses.
That's why you guys like posting stats; you have no important wins to brag about.
You said our offense was nonexistent in that game and you were dead wrong! The game was over because our defense couldn’t make a damn stop. Had we held them to a couple of FG‘s instead of TDs or kept them from scoring we would’ve had a chance in the second half. I’m posting stats because it proves you were wrong. A nonexistent offense doesn’t come up with 37 first downs for over 500 yards and 32 points.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And also...how many times do I have to tell you...you are talking to the whole world. You are ENGAGING with every human being on the planet with an internet connection. What don't you get about that? It's not that hard.

You even got admonished for barging in yourself...and yet you still don't get it. @SultanOfSix told ya to mind your business. And you just can't help yourself.
LOL I think you misunderstood what I'm asking you. You're claiming I'm this and I'm that and you don't argue with clowns yet you are attempting to argue with me lol.

And I'll be honest I don't even know who the hell Sultan is for me to listen to him. I don't have to do a damn thing he or you say lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'd take any quarterback but Dak because I have seen that he isn't going to win.
You’ll end up with a QB that will have you picking in the top 10 every year. You’ll find out what it’s like not to win.

leeblair

Reaction score
You said our offense was nonexistent in that game and you were dead wrong! The game was over because our defense couldn’t make a damn stop. Had we held them to a couple of FG‘s instead of TDs or kept them from scoring we would’ve had a chance in the second half. I’m posting stats because it proves you were wrong. A nonexistent offense doesn’t come up with 37 first downs for over 500 yards and 32 points.
You are posting stats because they don't tell the whole story and can be manipulated to try and make Dak seem as if he didn't single handedly doom the Cowboys that day.
But we all saw it.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Are you gonna answer the question or keep deflecting? One last time…..

Do you let the mouth breathing minority define who you are? Would you let someone the caliber of Stevethecowboy lover, or 5star or Sultan define you? It’s a simple question.
No one is defining you clown. They're just calling you out for what you are.

In my original post to someone other than you, I pointed out that perhaps Rush's leading of the team to a 5-1 record showed that Dak isn't as significant to the team as far as winning is concerned. You then deflected with some silly strawman about how the Eagles' defense manhandled Rush or whatever. Which I then indulged to counter your claim as not entirely true since he brought the team back to within three points in the fourth quarter only to have the defense fold in the end. I also pointed out that Dak has had his share of horrible games too but what you brought up was irrelevant to what I originally said as you are want to do because you are Mr. Deflection. You then deflected once again with another gawd-awful strawman that I didn't know what the original point of my post was when it is clear that you have no clue. You then just deflected again saying that I still don't know what I was talking about and that I would say anything anti-Dak. Then you finally deflected by trying to reattribute what you obviously do, i.e., deflect, onto me.

You're either a troll, obtuse, or suffer from short-term memory problems.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No one is defining you clown. They're just calling you out for what you are.

In my original post to someone other than you, I pointed out that perhaps Rush's leading of the team to a 5-1 record showed that Dak isn't as significant to the team as far as winning is concerned. You then deflected with some silly strawman about how the Eagles' defense manhandled Rush or whatever. Which I then indulged to counter that your claim is not entirely true since he brought the team back to within three points in the fourth quarter only to have the defense fold this time. I also pointed out that Dak has had his horrible games too but what you brought up was irrelevant to what I originally said as you are want to do because you are Mr. Deflection. You then deflected once again with another gawd-awful strawman that I didn't know what the original point of my post was when it is clear you have no clue. You then just deflected again saying that I still don't know what I was talking about and that I would say anything anti-Dak. Then you finally deflected by trying to reattribute what you obviously do, i.e., deflect onto me.

You're either a troll, really obtuse, or suffer from short-term memory problems.
I was asking Vtwin the question. Let's leave the insults to the children. Because in real life you'd never talk to me like that or anyone for that matter. Engage in conversation as if every post has your address and name on it.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I was asking Vtwin the question. Let's leave the insults to the children. Because in real life you'd never talk to me like that or anyone for that matter. Engage in conversation as if every post has your address and name on it.
Hey Ronald McDonald, you mentioned me in your post. Not only that, you implied that at least three of us who look at you in a similar way are idiots in a group of a hundred thousand or whatever, so why should you care? You brought me into the conversation and now are trying to deflect once again from any insults you cast with a disingenuous "leave the insults to the children".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey Ronald McDonald, you mentioned me in your post. Not only that, you implied that at least three of us who look at you in a similar way are idiots in a group of a hundred thousand or whatever, so why should you care? You brought me into the conversation and now are trying to deflect once again from any insults you cast with a disingenuous "leave the insults to the children".
Yeah you'd never say any of that stuff in person so stop it. Deflection or not you're not about that life so keep it football or Cowboys.

And VTWIN seemed to think that the small minority define you. And I was just letting him know 3 people out hundreds or thousands mean nothing. I was educating him on life.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are posting stats because they don't tell the whole story and can be manipulated to try and make Dak seem as if he didn't single handedly doom the Cowboys that day.
But we all saw it.
If you think Dak single-handedly caused us to lose that game, you’re completely lost. That game was pretty much over when the Packers took the opening kickoff and rammed it down our throat for seven points. Dak was off and we couldn’t run the ball, but our defense couldn’t stop the Packers the entire game. Our defense did absolutely nothing to help our offense. Had Dak had a stellar performance we would have lost that game in a shootout because our defense had no answers. Had the Packers not let up in the 4th quarter they could have scored 60 points. You’re just one of those that’s blinded by your hate for Dak.

GINeric

Reaction score
Name some, please.

Well I'm glad you asked.

Remember the Packers playoff game where Dak led us on what should have been a game winning drive TD and then the defense let Rodgers drive down field and threw some long distance pass to the sideline to the TE and put them in fg range for the winning field goal?? Yep.

Remember when we played against the Bucs and we were ahead and the defense let Brady march right downfield within a minute or so and won the game after we scored what should have been the game winning drive?? Yep.

Those are just a couple examples. You can look up the other games like these for yourself. They happened. All of our losses weren't Daks fault solely. Yes Dak has had his hand in losses before, but not ALL losses.

Whoever believes that is pretty dumb, honestly.

GINeric

Reaction score
Yeah you'd never say any of that stuff in person so stop it. Deflection or not you're not about that life so keep it football or Cowboys.

And VTWIN seemed to think that the small minority define you. And I was just letting him know 3 people out hundreds or thousands mean nothing. I was educating him on life.

This highlighted section is the most important. Some of these weak ones on this board get exposed for being liars and hypocrites as far as football related issues and then they start talking reckless knowing damn well they wouldn't keep the same energy in person.

So they need to just keep it football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This highlighted section is the most important. Some of these weak ones on this board get exposed for being liars and hypocrites as far as football related issues and then they start talking reckless knowing damn well they wouldn't keep the same energy in person.

So they need to just keep it football.
Exactly. Now just a few days ago they were telling the mods on people now they are tough. I don’t understand lol.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score

You don’t know a damn thing about me as a person to claim what I would or wouldn’t do in real life.

And no, VTWIN was just calling you out for what you do on this forum Mr. Deflection, just like me and just like other people.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL I think you misunderstood what I'm asking you. You're claiming I'm this and I'm that and you don't argue with clowns yet you are attempting to argue with me lol.

And I'll be honest I don't even know who the hell Sultan is for me to listen to him. I don't have to do a damn thing he or you say lol.
Of course you don't have to do anything anyone else says. I feel exactly the same way...we have something in common!

But you are STILL making up things I have never said. I never said "I don't argue with clowns"...why are you arguing that? Makes no sense. You try to change what people said instead of just reading what they wrote...just to argue?

What I am saying is YOU call people idiots and clowns...trolls...but you sit there incessantly arguing with them. That makes no sense, reminding you a wise man (Mark Twain indeed) said

“don’t argue with idiots they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”​

Meaning it's a waste of time, they won't listen, and you are just left with their idiocy on your hands. Not to mention mucking up our board pretty hard.

You are of course free to do what you want. We should get back to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.