Jerry should try to get A.Rodgers, or Wilson here is why

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if we could get Roger back in his prime, so dumb dak lover would say dak is better than captain comeback.
smh. blind losers.
LOL.....If they don't keep Cooper good old Dakko won't be able to beat even the dog teams of the NFC East......
This coming season is the time of reckoning as Dak will break from the pressure of that contract and the Press and Fans, slowly but surely turning against him.......

Hadenough

Reaction score
at one point RW was elite he dropped notch and its obvious hes not elevating Seattle anymore without help ie like Dak here would need help..Yes RW was better than dak by a bit at one point but right now in the present he is not they are about equal IMO.
I think Wilson could get Dallas to the NFC championship game. I think Dallas is lucky to win one playoff game with Dak.

Hadenough

Reaction score
LOL.....If they don't keep Cooper good old Dakko won't be able to beat even the dog teams of the NFC East......
This coming season is the time of reckoning as Dak will break from the pressure of that contract and the Press and Fans, slowly but surely turning against him.......
Im so annoyed with Dak and that contract. He was acting so smug like he was one of the top QBs when he hasn't done anything. He has brought on all the criticism himself.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
https://sportsnaut.com/aaron-rodgers-trade-destinations-2022-offseason/
I dont know if I would try to get rodgers, because of what GB is asking for him. lol
this article gives the speculated offers, demands, and some other good info.

looks to me like denver is where he would go, as they just hired GB OC as their HC ! The GM there also has a history with rodgers.
And Rodgers GF lives close to denver !
Also Denver is out of the nfc, which is what GB wants.

SF does not have the money or draft picks and they are the only calif team that might want him.

I still think letting him call his own plays, and have a voice in drafting would be appealing to him.

But GB is wanting 3 1st round picks it seems, and if he were younger and you would have him for 3-6 years it would be worth it.
But what if he wins SB in first year and decided to retire? then your still on the hook for those 1st round picks, and other stuff you gave up to get him.
Maybe the picks could be conditional on if rodgers plays 3 years for your team.

Oakland is evidently offering Carr as well as picks, so that is similar to goff trade, and dallas cant do that with dak, unless he wanted to go along with it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
i just read that Wilson wants to stay with seattle, and isnt actively seeking a trade.
however his agent confirmed that if a trade was to happen, wilsons list of teams he would want to go to are:
Cowboys !! lol I was surprised by this.
Saints
Raiders
Bears
wilson-agent-tweet.jpg

He wont play on east coast teams due to his family and friends are mostly on west coast.

So Wilson is an option if the jones boys wanted to look into it.
I didnt find anything on what seattle would want as far as picks etc.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Wilson could get Dallas to the NFC championship game. I think Dallas is lucky to win one playoff game with Dak.

sorry but that doesn't fly

hes not getting Seattle to anything the last few years so what all of a sudden our overrated talent, bloated contracts, poor coaching, and bad FO gets fixed with a player i say is on par with daks talent as of now..NO answer is that simple.

get passed it RW is not better then dak now, he once was elite and clearly a notch above dak, hes now Dak and Dak has improved since 2016 regardless what the peanut gallery is stating so they are not about even ,..you dont trade the farm to get pretty much the same player and then what where daks salary going..these are the most moronic over the top suggestions ive ever seen Dak has the salary, no trade clause and no tag clause..his position is locked anyway. Unless he and Seattle and Wilson all made huge concessions this is one of the worst offseason of suggestions ive ever seen and i guarantee RW is not winning against 9ers in the exact situation. he did throw a pick to end sb from the 1yard line last time he was relevant, dak also beat RW in the last matchup..i mean give it arst RW cant win with no run game a shaky OL and some questionable coaching calls ..why do i know this it what hes dealing with in Seattle and wants out..hes not winning much there without help yet here hes our savior????

..thats just insane.

just wow you all have lost your minds this isn't TB12 and Pmanning being FAS these are players and teams that will want to bleed oyu for trade and nitpick where and when they go Watson, Wilson and rogers cant just go nor can their team simply trade them wherever.

its pipe dream..and Rogers is the only one that is clearly better then dak and hes not going to be allowed to come to Dallas let alone and NFC team, i know this watch what they did to Farve..get over it daks our qb for 3 more seasons, book it and hes so far down on the list of why we cant make it past the second round, its not worth debating,

yet these unicorn threads keep popping up.go fart rainbows somewhere else..have some skittles and stop coming up with nonsense.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
And let me say that the only reason I am suggesting the rodgers wilson trade thing, is it is rare qb's of this caliber are open to a trade.
Both have won a SB. Both have no off field issues. Both are smart qb's .
The jones boys have a opportunity with these guys, but I also know they wont even try or consider it.

And I am not bashing dak, he is a capable qb, just not on same level as these 2 guys. And he is overpaid right now.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
i guarantee RW is not winning against 9ers in the exact situation. he did throw a pick to end sb from the 1yard line last time he was relevant,
i guarantee RW is not winning against 9ers in the exact situation.......I think he would. and he would have cut his run shorter and got the ball to ref and got the
ball clocked. Russell is smarter than dak, and so is Rodgers.

he did throw a pick to end sb from the 1yard line last time he was relevant..... so what , it wasnt his play call, and it was a great play by the defender,
and it was in a SB! Dak has never even got to a SB,

Now your other comment on wilson being the savior and dallas would go to SB, I never stated that he or rodgers would be that or do that.
yes our coaches are lame.
But with better qb play they would have better chance of getting to champ game or the SB.

I dont know if any qb can overcome our coaches, and our GM, I admit that.
But it would be more fun to watch at least imo. with rodgers or wilson at qb.

I find dak to be quite boring to watch !
Romo was at least fun to watch.

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Pipe dream.

And that's assuming (which I am) that this isn't another thinly veiled "we have to get rid of Dak/Dak sucks" post...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
And let me say that the only reason I am suggesting the rodgers wilson trade thing, is it is rare qb's of this caliber are open to a trade.
Both have won a SB. Both have no off field issues. Both are smart qb's .
The jones boys have a opportunity with these guys, but I also know they wont even try or consider it.

And I am not bashing dak, he is a capable qb, just not on same level as these 2 guys. And he is overpaid right now.

You gotta quit with these rational, reasoned posts, especially the "he is a capable qb" comment.

My brain can't handle it...

:p

blueblood70

Reaction score
But it would be more fun to watch at least imo. with rodgers or wilson at qb.

I find dak to be quite boring to watch !

OUTED its emotional for you , more fun not many more wins but mortgage the future for your entrainment

on the compensation we would have to give up for any of those FA qbs and again RW right now is not better nor not smarter or more fun.. smart qbs dont run the play call in sb from the 1yard line and throw a pick..he could have ran it himself or audibled a run play or not threw a pick he did #4 the dumb play ended the sb game TB another title by making a bad decision and poor execution.

right and lost to dak in the 18 playoffs. our defense wasn't even good lol

once again Roger sis the only elte and clearly better qb we could discus replacing dak and that also not happening GB wont allow it and AR most likely not one of his stops and Daks here cemented in and has all the cards NT clause salary guaranteed etc etc etc

so al this wasted mental capacity and time over pipedreams.

lets stick to reality.

find ways to improve the team to help dak as if he was Wilson lmao.

last i checked,

Watson under scrutiny sat out al last year and when playing had a few 4 win seasons; LOL times 100

Wilson has fallen from the ranks of elite and missed the playoffs, isn't better then dak, yet would cost a ton to get his makes ZERO SENSE

Rogers wont be allowed to come here ala Brett Farve nor really a move that benefits him more than staying in GB. not happening

lastly the most important one daks under huge contract been paid huge bonus and guaranteed money and has a no trade clause ..

so its moot as is this entire and any other threads containing these hopes and wishes for fun banter.

rags

Reaction score
I vote no. Look at Rodgers's post-season stats.

Hadenough

Reaction score
sorry but that doesn't fly

hes not getting Seattle to anything the last few years so what all of a sudden our overrated talent, bloated contracts, poor coaching, and bad FO gets fixed with a player i say is on par with daks talent as of now..NO answer is that simple.

get passed it RW is not better then dak now, he once was elite and clearly a notch above dak, hes now Dak and Dak has improved since 2016 regardless what the peanut gallery is stating so they are not about even ,..you dont trade the farm to get pretty much the same player and then what where daks salary going..these are the most moronic over the top suggestions ive ever seen Dak has the salary, no trade clause and no tag clause..his position is locked anyway. Unless he and Seattle and Wilson all made huge concessions this is one of the worst offseason of suggestions ive ever seen and i guarantee RW is not winning against 9ers in the exact situation. he did throw a pick to end sb from the 1yard line last time he was relevant, dak also beat RW in the last matchup..i mean give it arst RW cant win with no run game a shaky OL and some questionable coaching calls ..why do i know this it what hes dealing with in Seattle and wants out..hes not winning much there without help yet here hes our savior????

..thats just insane.

just wow you all have lost your minds this isn't TB12 and Pmanning being FAS these are players and teams that will want to bleed oyu for trade and nitpick where and when they go Watson, Wilson and rogers cant just go nor can their team simply trade them wherever.

its pipe dream..and Rogers is the only one that is clearly better then dak and hes not going to be allowed to come to Dallas let alone and NFC team, i know this watch what they did to Farve..get over it daks our qb for 3 more seasons, book it and hes so far down on the list of why we cant make it past the second round, its not worth debating,

yet these unicorn threads keep popping up.go fart rainbows somewhere else..have some skittles and stop coming up with nonsense.
You need to watch Kurt Warners take on Dak and knowing where the ball should go. That playoff game was just awful. It wasn't all Daks fault but he is responsible for a good bit. Just like when Dallas lost to the Cardinals it was the same confusion from Dak. You may need more time to see Dak play but I dont.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You need to watch Kurt Warners take on Dak and knowing where the ball should go. That playoff game was just awful. It wasn't all Daks fault but he is responsible for a good bit. Just like when Dallas lost to the Cardinals it was the same confusion from Dak. You may need more time to see Dak play but I dont.
NO i dont he cemented in the top 10 no doubt no debate where that is 6-10 don't care hes not the issue. he not perfect nor elite but hes good and 22 other teams would benefit from him.

wait until LJ gets 45mil, let me know where his ball placement is, lmao..worst then dak, far worse. the team is the issue mostly the OL far too many penalties playing behind the chains and just mess all over..dak had to

Hadenough

Reaction score
NO i dont he cemented in the top 10 no doubt no debate where that is 6-10 don't care hes not the issue. he not perfect nor elite but hes good and 22 other teams would benefit from him.

wait until LJ gets 45mil, let me know where his ball placement is, lmao..worst then dak, far worse. the team is the issue mostly the OL far too many penalties playing behind the chains and just mess all over..dak had to
That's the problem. Everyone needs to be perfect for Dak to be effective. The offensive line will never be like in 2016. If it ever did reach that again it would be at the expense of the defense. Dak doesn't make anyone around him any better.
Dak wont be on the Cowboys in 4 years. He isnt going to get a second contract.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's the problem. Everyone needs to be perfect for Dak to be effective. The offensive line will never be like in 2016. If it ever did reach that again it would be at the expense of the defense. Dak doesn't make anyone around him any better.
Dak wont be on the Cowboys in 4 years. He isnt going to get a second contract.

having 10 penalties is the opposite of asking for perfection they are a penalty prone line taking back big plays , no consistent run holes, a disjointed pocket, even if they do block well at times and causing 1st and 20s far too often..no ones asking for perfect lets stop being a drama queen,. nop qb is winning that game against the 9ers who were able with 4 man DL man handle our OL to 10 penalties and didn't even have to worry about the run and play max coverage on the backend.

that a bad OL raiders game same thing sorry but so many games the OL just never played consistent and got far too many penalties. you cant play offense when your line does what they did..

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't.

hey don, quit trying to be nice, just say it. Dak sucks, he's what he is. A backup pretending to be a starter.
Dak was outplayed by Jimmy G in that playoff game. Jimmy G went into GB and beat Rodgers in awful weather. But yet we hear how terrible Jimmy G is. Granted Jimmy isn't throwing for many yards but he is helping convert 3rd downs. If the 49ers had Dak they would of lost to Dallas.