Jerry sits down with Pam Oliver - Preview & Post-Preview Discussion **MERGE**

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Hostile;3693965 said:
Last night I was watching NFL Network and they were showing the top 10 Clutch QBs of all time.

Staubach was 4th by the way.

When they started talking about John Elway they got to the point where they discussed "The Drive." Who was on the sidelines in a fur coat cheering Elway on?

Pat Bowlen, the Broncos owner. In the Playoffs!

I was really disappointed because no other NFL owners insert themselves on the sidelines where they do not belong. I wish Jerry had a fur coat.

Get him some gloves first.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Ozzu;3693849 said:
I've always found Pam Oliver to be a very attractive woman and she still is.

I find her bulbous forehead very disturbing. I end up flashbacking to alien characters on Star Trek.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Would you rather have an owner like the owner of the Rams. By the way, who is the owner of the Rams? Point is, at least Jerry cares about winning. We know that, in spite of his short comings.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3694128 said:
But where is he going...

I really do wonder if he thinks that he helps get the players motivated when he goes down there.
The funny thing is, I have never heard anyone except fans and media complain about him being down there. And we know how right the fans and media always are.

I wonder what mountain range this is?

yard-with-moles.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wrangler87;3694205 said:
Would you rather have an owner like the owner of the Rams. By the way, who is the owner of the Rams? Point is, at least Jerry cares about winning. We know that, in spite of his short comings.
Some fans would have preferred Georgia Frontierre as an owner because the Rams wn a Super Bowl last decade and were formidable for several years along that time. Forget the fact that she very well may have had her husband murdered to take control of that team. Look only at the bottom line. Ignore everything else. Former strippers make great NFL owners when a team is winning. Even if they uproot a tea from a city.

CCBoy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3694128 said:
But where is he going...

[youtube]he59cQ7QmUw[/youtube]

I really do wonder if he thinks that he helps get the players motivated when he goes down there.

Those NOT motivated by an owner who gives his everything to make them winners, then those are probably the same one's tanking and playing to insure their own cash flows instead of team wins!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hostile;3694267 said:
The funny thing is, I have never heard anyone except fans and media complain about him being down there. And we know how right the fans and media always are.

I wonder what mountain range this is?

yard-with-moles.jpg

Those were Darren Hambrick traps, right?:)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep the puberty driven comments out of this thread ..

-Reality

CCBoy

Reaction score
Reality;3694295 said:
Please keep the puberty driven comments out of this thread ..

-Reality

I found it humorous that a comparison of the same person would evict a vision of alien infiltration and now a social process to declare street walkers on Leopard Street they no longer are a profession...myself, I would watch the alien show and not the streetwalker, but that implies maturity. Go figure comparisons....involved with respect.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interview on now...

And OMG, what the heck is up with Pam Oliver's make up. She look like a freakin tranny.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3694570 said:
Interview on now...

And OMG, what the heck is up with Pam Oliver's make up. She look like a freakin tranny.

:laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2:

JPM

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3694570 said:
Interview on now...

Sometimes HD is a curse.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JPM;3694581 said:
Sometimes HD is a curse.
I promise you, this wasn't an HD issue. Me and my friend were watching it and we're just mad at her.

I know she gets professional hair and makeup services. But on that interview, she rolled out there looking like I did her hair and makeup.

She looked like Tina Turner in drag. I'm mad at her.

-----------------------

On the flip side. The interview wasn't very long. Not much new other than admitting that he deserves all the criticisms that he's gotten, but he's not changing the organizational structure.

Jimmy mentioned the current org structure came about because of Jimmy's contract. That with that structure, you need a strong coach.

marchetta

Reaction score
That was a darn good interview. She asked a lot of the tough questions that most Cowboy fans would ask Jerry, that the local media shy away from.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
marchetta;3694587 said:
That was a darn good interview. She asked a lot of the tough questions that most Cowboy fans would ask Jerry, that the local media shy away from.
I thought it was, as well. I also liked the fact he answered them without much Jerry-speak.

JPM

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3694585 said:
I promise you, this wasn't an HD issue. Me and my friend were watching it and we're just mad at her.

I know she gets professional hair and makeup services. But on that interview, she rolled out there looking like I did her hair and makeup.

She looked like Tina Turner in drag. I'm mad at her.

-----------------------

On the flip side. The interview wasn't very long. Not much new other than admitting that he deserves all the criticisms that he's gotten, but he's not changing the organizational structure.

Jimmy mentioned the current org structure came about because of Jimmy's contract. That with that structure, you need a strong coach.
OK, old age sucks ;)
It's nice to hear Jimmy say he left willingly and Jerry didn't force him out.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Michael Strahan gave his stamp of approval for Jason Garrett. Said he was a motivator and will get things turned around.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pjtoadie;3694593 said:
Michael Strahan gave his stamp of approval for Jason Garrett. Said he was a motivator and will get things turned around.
That commentary was really cool I thought.