Jerry sits down with Pam Oliver - Preview & Post-Preview Discussion **MERGE**

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DanteEXT;3694864 said:
I don't get it. She's a fairly attractive lady, don't get me wrong. But there are a lot of attractive ladies in the world. Goes back to what I believe that, for some reason, being on TV makes you more attractive to the masses.
It's just a coincidence. If it had been a pic of someone unknown with the same profile, I would have made the same comment.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
DallasEast;3694867 said:
It's just a coincidence. If it had been a pic of someone unknown with the same profile, I would have made the same comment.

Fair enough. Not trying to disparage Pam at all. She is attractive.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;3694707 said:
I hope she still has this..

http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y270/Bonecrusher31/pam-oliver-a.jpg

That's a nice radio..:)

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
You can put it in 3 inch bold letters, I had total control of the team written in my contract Jimmy Johnson said Jerry Jones.
http://www.dcfanatic.com/

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&brand=foxsports&from=sp&vid=7248cab1-e1bc-461e-aa7f-32b0de9e0130

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&brand=foxsports&from=sp&vid=7248cab1-e1bc-461e-aa7f-32b0de9e0130

Also, you admitted Jerry Jones that letting Jimmy Johnson walk or leave the Cowboys was your biggest mistake.

So, take note Jerry Jones, the team has to have a head coach that is a discipline type coach, and the players fear, or there is no discipline on this team, and bad culture example for team to play by, because no real head coach in charge.

You have ran it basically your way most of time with soft coaches, that werent discipline the players, and had or allowed distractions to the team, on the field, players sitting on water coolers, playing dominoes or cards. Goofing off like newman said players were.

Now, one of your highest paid players Marion Barber didnt dress up in dress code for the flight trip Jerry Jones. What are you going to allow Jason Garrett to do to Barber, a messsage has to be sent to Barber for violating your interim head coach dress code. So, what are you going to allow Jason Garrett to do Jerry Jones, this points to how the head coach must have control to discipline the players and not allow the player to get away with things or to come to you complaining Jerry Jones.

Marion Barber should be demoted to 3rd team RB

Marion Barber has never been a leader for the Dallas Cowboys and I am not impressed with his 'I don't talk to the media' mantra.

The guy started following Terrell Owens around like a puppy dog and now he wants to start being a tough guy who doesn't follow the new rules, read here.

New Cowboys coach Jason Garrett hopes to take control of his team by, among other things, imposing a dress code. For game days, suits and ties are required.

And so, in the first game played by Cowboys of the Garrett regime, tailback Marion Barber showed up in jeans and an untucked shirt, according to Albert Breer of NFL Network.

http://www.dcfanatic.com/
Per a league source, plenty of Cowboys are pissed about the situation. It’ll be interesting to see whether Garrett benches Barber for all or any portion of the game.Bench him and let him play the role Tashard Choice has played all season. He's not part of the future in Dallas.

Now, fix this culture Jerry Jones or allow Jason Garrett to come down on Barber hard.

fortdick

Reaction score
As much as I admire MBIII, he should be benched or cut for this. He is one of the reasons this team is losing. Jerry had better let Garrett handle this mess, or Garrett should resign.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;3694829 said:
Wow. What a silly response.

All I said was this opinion is not new and it's been going on for over a decade in the media, and you mock me for saying it "hurts my feelings" for an opinion that wasn't a mockery of Jerry because Terry wouldn't do that.

Chuck Norris would kick your *** for acting so stupid.

About as "silly" as people like you who openly whine and cry whenever something negative about Jerry is said. The guy has been an utter disaster as GM here but you have his _____ so far up your ____ that it's restricting your vision. I'm sure it feels good, but it also makes you exude bias. Like I said previously, it's good that the media outside of Dallas is starting to pound him on this issue. It might be the only way to get him to change from his stubborn ways.

And don't bring Chuck into this...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;3695480 said:
About as "silly" as people like you who openly whine and cry whenever something negative about Jerry is said. The guy has been an utter disaster as GM here but you have his _____ so far up your ____ that it's restricting your vision. I'm sure it feels good, but it also makes you exude bias. Like I said previously, it's good that the media outside of Dallas is starting to pound him on this issue. It might be the only way to get him to change from his stubborn ways.

And don't bring Chuck into this...

You're not listening. This has been repeated ad nauseum for over a decade. Are you really this dense? Many people besides Bradshaw has said it over and over again.

It's not a defense of Jerry you fool. It's not something new and it's been hounded on for years, even outside the media of Dallas. It's not going to change because Jerry isn't going to change it.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;3695553 said:
You're not listening. This has been repeated ad nauseum for over a decade. Are you really this dense? Many people besides Bradshaw has said it over and over again.

It's not a defense of Jerry you fool. It's not something new and it's been hounded on for years, even outside the media of Dallas. It's not going to change because Jerry isn't going to change it.

I'm listening.

This is one of the first times that I can recall Jerry getting drilled on a national broadcast about his job status as a GM. Local reporters might touch upon it after particularly embarrassing losses, but he is definitely not openly questioned about it nationally enough in my opinion. If you're saying that it has been going on for a decade, then I will at least say that today was a significant step in the hounding process.

He changed his mid-season firing policy. If he's drilled enough and the team continues to sink...he might just change on this too. Either way, we just got a nice pick-6, so I'm gonna try to enjoy the game some now.

I figure that discussion of your mancrush on Jerry can hold.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;3694707 said:
I hope she still has this..

[URL="http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y270/Bonecrusher31/pam-oliver-a.jpg"]http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y270/Bonecrusher31/pam-oliver-a.jpg[/URL]

phat as a kindergarden pencil

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;3695750 said:
I'm listening...

He changed his mid-season firing policy. If he's drilled enough and the team continues to sink...he might just change on this too. Either way, we just got a nice pick-6, so I'm gonna try to enjoy the game some now.

Yeah, I doubt it. If 15 years of so-called "imbecility" at the GM position hasn't been changed over a decade, then it's not going to change just because Terry Bradshaw says something he's already said before.