Jerry surprised on RB talk Running back is just not on our radar as far as an area of interest

Wildcat711

Reaction score
How does a FO with so called "football" people not see what even casual fans see?

EVERY fan I heard in the offseason said.. we need to run the ball and stop the run.. EVERY one of them.

and this clown is surprised.. a GM is surprised.. like seriously?

sick of seeing our mighty Dallas Cowboys become the butt of jokes.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I wonder why he's the only GM that holds press conferences?

Then they'll turn around and tell you that they can't say too much in the media, because we'll get raked over the coals in deals SMH

How bout just don't say ANYTHING, you know, like the other 30 something GMs around the league do? That'll help

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
The fact that Jerry Jones is surprised about the running back talk when he rolls into the season with Zeke, Dowdle, and Deuce Vaughn just defines the Dallas Cowboys. Clueless owner, GM, and President.
It's as bad as the year we started with Hurns and Beasley as our starting receivers.

How could they not see this coming?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Our best running back is on the practice squad. IMHO....Jerry? "We like our guys whose playing now" :facepalm:

Last edited:

Surfguy

Reaction score
Henry looked unbelievably good. I'm not sure if he was that good or the defense was just that bad. I assume it was mostly the latter.