Jerry surprised on RB talk Running back is just not on our radar as far as an area of interest

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score
He's such an idiot. How can he look at our game against New Orleans, look at how we struggle running the ball, and be surprised? This is proof he needs to hire a GM. I said all offseason I wanted a running back upgrade.
Exactly if this team has a RB this team would be decent but they won't make the playoffs bc of his stubborn brain

StarHead69

Reaction score
Not one of our rbs threaten a defense.
If I was an opposing coach, I would tell my safeties to completely ignore the run. If you blitz & keep Lamb doubled, sacks & turnovers will win the game.
I love the Cowboys, but I hate how this team is built.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just looking at our o line and scheme I’m not sure anybody in the world would have those kind of runs with us we just suck at running the ball
Mannnnn, you gotta watch more football. I've seen multiple RB's just today making yardage out of nothing. Any RB can run for the blocked yards, the good ones can make a few on their own.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Mannnnn, you gotta watch more football. I've seen multiple RB's just today making yardage out of nothing. Any RB can run for the blocked yards, the good ones can make a few on their own.
I watch more than enough football lol our running backs suck and our run blocking is also horrible.

kskboys

Reaction score
This reminds me of when they ask Jerry and Stephanie about shoring up the DLine prior to the 2012 draft. They were both bamfoozled by the question and didn't see the need. Remember that 2014 D, one of the worst of all time? Yup, no D players needed, Jerr.