Twitter: Jerry: The Eagles are going to be all we can handle

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MUCH can change during the year. Teams WILL ADJUST. The Vikes are trash in the trenches. Just average. The coaching is even worse. The Iggles beat the friggin Lions...BARELY. I aint ready to crown nobody just yet...except maybe the Bills.

I said it week 1, against the Rams. But their offense reminded me of the 90's Cowboys teams. After last night, they looked even better. Though it was against the Titans, that look to be a shell of their past teams the last few years.
I am not into rankings, but if I were, Bills unanimously #1.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I said it week 1, against the Rams. But their offense reminded me of the 90's Cowboys teams. After last night, they looked even better. Though it was against the Titans, that look to be a shell of their past teams the last few years.
I am not into rankings, but if I were, Bills unanimously #1.
Amen

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They padded his stats last night by continuing to pass, when they could have been running clock by running the ball. They gained chunks of yards either way.

He threw 1 pass after 12:00 left in the fourth quarter, and I believe 7 total passes the second Half. He did most of his damage before halftime

75boyz

Reaction score
He threw 1 pass after 12:00 left in the fourth quarter, and I believe 7 total passes the second Half. He did most of his damage before halftime

Yeah, that's his infamous double standards being applied, lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly lol

And they say I'm the crazy one..lol

Don't mind them. Just two guys who've thought the Cowboys were serious contenders the last quarter of a century basking in their victory.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
One front office spent the offseason trying to improve. The other spent it congratulating themselves on the imaginary great job they've been doing.

Jerry turns 80 in three weeks.
Theres a chance jwrry has ozzy os our e and keith richards genes.

He may be sitting there at 102.

Youre welcome

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
His father went at 77. His mother at 90.

Not that I keep track of such things.

That had to have been in the 80’s when smoking 5 feet away from someone was common practice and the idea of health food was deep frying your pig feet in vegetable fat instead of lard

quickccc

Reaction score
Hurts is better than Dak at this point. If Jerry isn’t humbled by that, nothing will do it.

Broaddus just said on his radio spot, ..that he thinks the Eagles roster is more talented and better than the Cowboys,...

ESisback

Reaction score
Broaddus just said on his radio spot, ..that he thinks the Eagles roster is more talented and better than the Cowboys,...

Maybe they are, but so what? Nothing lasts forever, things change, it’s bound to happen sometime, and seven billion Chinese just don’t care. The Eagles could sweep us this year and win the SB, and we’d still beat them in head to head matchups, playoff wins, SB wins, franchise value, fanbase size, ratings, stadium, nickname, etc.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
If Hurts is their man, they will be a force for awhile. They can use their two first rounders to address needs and not draft a QB.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh for Pete's sake Jerry. Your franchise just defeated the AFC champs. And they've done so w/a backup quarterback & you're worried about the Egals? Not like they defeated Buffalo or LA. It's only been 2 games. :rolleyes:

Sydla

Reaction score
They padded his stats last night by continuing to pass, when they could have been running clock by running the ball. They gained chunks of yards either way.

He had like 250 yards of passing in the first half.

Just stop.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Oh for Pete's sake Jerry. Your franchise just defeated the AFC champs. And they've done so w/a backup quarterback & you're worried about the Egals. Not like they defeated Buffalo or LA. :rolleyes:
True. Have to see them defeat someone other than Kirk Cousins who can't win in primetime. lol

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Minnesota sucks eagles are not as good as they look