Jerry: This is a must win

JBS

Reaction score
I could be...yes.

Don't get me wrong....I think we need to not only win but DESTROY them. March into the playoffs confidently and proudly

Or limp in with bloody wounds in our pride and ego.

Which will it be?
Doesn’t matter which it is. As long as they win. Win pretty or win ugly. Doesn’t matter. Win the game.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Remind me again what number Washington has for this upcoming draft. Do they want to lose that? No way Dallas loses to the Commodes.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn’t matter which it is. As long as they win. Win pretty or win ugly. Doesn’t matter. Win the game.
Win is a win, sure.

There is a large range of consequences from either way. We certainly could lose and still go far in the playoffs.

We could win and get canned straight away.

Proof

Reaction score
Yeah well you would be wrong. This is absolutely a must win
this is one of those games, after how the season has unfolded, that if they lost would make me finally question my future fandom lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s probably just responding to a stupid question like “ So Jerry, how important is this game Sunday ?”

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
There's really no "must wins" that make the Earth explode.

But I think we need to play solid, smart and execute. Let's call it a warm up for playoffs.
We do need to win IF we want a really good chance to make it to the NFC Championship Game!!!!

We lose this game we won’t do squat in the playoffs, quaranteed!

If we are a good team there is NO way we lose this game.

Carson

Reaction score
Jerry doing the Ted DeBiase laugh thinking of 2 potentially 3 home playoff games

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well I think second seed would mean two home games for starters in the play offs. Not too shabby as far as this home advantage dependant team goes. So yeah, let's win this one, no excuses. I don't believe in that trap game nonsense. A loss simply means a no show.

So Jerry, probably not a MUST win, but a damn important one.

Carson

Reaction score
Good point. Does a win assure us of a home game? Might have slipped my mind.
Yes. If we win, we are home against any other team except San Francisco. You cannot play them until the NFC championship as well.

The hope is you draw Green Bay / New Orleans round one, then beat Detroit round 2 and hope somebody like the Rams upset the 49ers giving you the nfc championship at home