Jerry: Tyron and Tyler Smith suspect to play against Giants

phildadon86

Reaction score
Meltdown? I’ve been saying this for months. The failure to properly address the line will destroy this season…FACT.
Yup. Been saying it since the draft. Glad we got another TE though. Maybe he can slot in at guard.

Carson

Reaction score
What the heck does that even mean??? Suspect to play?

quickccc

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious we're getting curb stomped Sunday night.
wow, .. what a way to be self- defeating. :(

What if we game plan our rookie backups to the run game, use the 12 personnel (two TE sets) to better help them
or flex a TE and go to short pass game early an often, do we have more of any chance to pull it out with this lineup ?

Remember when we used suspect blocking TE Dalton Schultz to help out rookie RT vs Chargers Nick Bosa and
we got away with that strategy ?

rambo2

Reaction score
wow, .. what a way to be self- defeating. :(

What if we game plan our rookie backups to the run game, use the 12 personnel (two TE sets) to better help them
or flex a TE and go to short pass game early an often, do we have more of any chance to pull it out with this lineup ?

Remember when we used suspect blocking TE Dalton Schultz to help out rookie RT vs Chargers Nick Bosa and
we got away with that strategy ?
He was probably joking.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’re losing this game….I genuinely believe that.

Jerry bought a bunch of shiny toys in the off-season but failed to solidify our main weakness from last season. Pretty sure this season is going to shock some people in a bad way.
It's the NFL dude. You can lose every game. The Giants are a playoff team with a good roster.

What reason would we have to believe that this season is going to shock us in a bad way other than pure pessimism? Nearly every major contributor from the back to back 12-5 seasons has returned and the Cowboys upgraded at WR and CB (two positions of weakness by the end of last season), while also adding a new collection of rookies to the roster. This roster has proven to be what it is: A team that will win around 12 games and make the playoffs.

It would have been great to upgrade the offensive line, but it just wasn't in the cards. They could certainly go more like 10-7 with some back luck, but barring an insane run of injuries there is no reason beyond pure speculation to think they will be any worse than that.

Last edited:

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Here we go again...... Another season down the tubes with the always injured Tyron Smith. This dude should have been released years ago when the injuries started to pile up and he was riding out his career on the IR list.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry said the hurt guys will play, just incase we lose, dak will have an excuse. shrugs.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Lol, this place is hilarious.
You're a lot nice than I am, brother. I will probably get benched again for saying this. But this is what I would've said "these **** ****** are ****** ***, they hate Dak/Cowboys because they are a bunch of ***** **********!" I'm sure most of that will be censored. Lol

GO COWBOYS!! :star:

slick325

Reaction score
That left side of the line will be a show on Sunday night! Boy oh boy.

Dan Quinn and the defense will have to win this game. They are capable of doing it.