Twitter: Jerry: We have potential to be Super Bowl contender

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or, you can make your thoughts known by typing them into a Dallas Cowboys message board. It seems like it was almost why it was created.
You may have beaten me by a mini-second. :muttley:@Reality created the site as a gathering place for Cowboys fans everywhere. He may not have intended it as a side-effect but he has very likely prevented or delayed more than several strokes in the process over these many years. And that is no joke. :thumbup:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I see Jerry's in the Halloween spirit. Super Bowl contender.
Boo! Mwaa haaa ha ha ha ha
Trick-or-Drink Cowboys fans.:)

Blackspider214

Reaction score
But the Eagles game ........I said in another thread, something happened with the D, lights came on, found their groove, whatever you wanna call it, but I'm guessing we're about the see a team we thought they would be.

You keep falling for the same stuff year after year? Don't worry, the wheels will come off this defense when it matters. They did this same thing last season and then went back to their dreadful play. It was one of those outlier games. But they will always find their way back to their true colors and that is a very bad defense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Always selling and promoting his product. Jerry is the best Pimp the league has ever seen.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Booger knows what politicians know. There is already a sizable audience available for what they have to sell, they want to buy and that is the path of least resistance. Sell to them and hopefully you night get a few fence straddlers to fall off on your side. The first step to believing is wanting to believe.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Or, you can make your thoughts known by typing them into a Dallas Cowboys message board. It seems like it was almost why it was created. Good and bad.

Look, you may not agree with the posters that are always negative, but when you go this many years without making it back to the big dance, people are going to complain. Especially when Jerry says some version of this every year.

When the same people are *****ing and moaning over and over and over and over and over again about the same things in every post, do you see why that could be really annoying? Why do the people who actually root for this team to be successful have to sit here and just listen to it all the time. Imagine sitting next to someone at work who complains about the same thing every day. It's exhausting. Start a thread about something good that happened to this team....you guys show up to be negative. Start a thread after a win....you guys show up to be negative. Start a thread about the mascot....you guys show up to be negative. It gets old. The simple fact that most of you guys don't see that is truly sad. I actually feel bad for some here, because there lives are truly that miserable.

Here is a post in a thread about a rumor that we are trying to trade for a safety. Has nothing to do with the OP. Has nothing to do with the player we are trying to acquire. Is simply there to show how much he hates our head coach and is a low key bash Garrett post. Do you see what I mean? **** gets old.

We are not a one player away from anything. If we are possibly getting a new HC when JG disappoints again, why would you want to handcuff the new coach ?

aria

Reaction score
But the Eagles game ........I said in another thread, something happened with the D, lights came on, found their groove, whatever you wanna call it, but I'm guessing we're about the see a team we thought they would be.
Against the 2 win Giants? I hope so!

Without the Eagles, the 3 teams we’ve beat have a combine record of wait for it....wait for it....THREE wins! And that’s because someone had to win between Washington and Miami.

Add the Eagles and we have beat a 4 teams with a total of 7 wins, none of whom have a winning record.

I’m not saying it’s not possible, I think this team has potential but they have the potential to be just as good as they do disappointing and bad.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could also look at this as what Garrett likely needs to do to get his extension.......three words, healthy, playoff, advance.

Obviously the three losses hurt.....

Have another drink, Jerry........24 years and counting.....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Jerry we could be a Super Bowl champion if he'd give up the GM job to the right guy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone needs to tell Jerry we could be a Super Bowl champion if he'd give up the GM job to the right guy.
He doesn't want the Dallas Cowboys to be Superbowl champions, he wants himself to be that. I am not sure the man is anything but one overblown ego.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Jets? Absolutely...no excuses. We need to stay healthy though.

Packers? First half absolutely. Still had some bad luck in that one.

Saints? Annoying ugly game but Bridgewater did go undefeated. Horrible gameplay though.

I don’t necessarily think the Packers/Saints would beat us 6 out of 10 times. We are pretty evenly matched there..just need to stay healthy.

The Saints game was unexcusable also. The Saints game we ran right up the middle in the heart of their defense on every 1st down. We only really started moving the ball when we started passing on 1st down.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't everyone think their child is better, cuter, prettier, handsomer or smarter than anyone else's?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Did Jerry just offer up that nugget out of the blue or was it a response to a direct question? Context matters.

If it was a response to a question what do you expect him to say? No, we have no chance in hell?

nobody

Reaction score
What else is he going to say? "These guys suck when it matters. They won't even sniff the NFC championship game!"