Twitter: Jerry: We have potential to be Super Bowl contender

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
jerry has home game tickets to sell all the way through December this year so he has to keep pumping up his average middling team the cowboys wont beat any of the top three teams in the nfc

Fire407

Reaction score
But the Eagles game ........I said in another thread, something happened with the D, lights came on, found their groove, whatever you wanna call it, but I'm guessing we're about the see a team we thought they would be.
We did play well in the Eagles game, but the Eagles aren't as bad as they played either. Every team seems to have a meltdown sometime during the season. Us against the Jets this year and us against the Colts last year are just two examples. I hate the Eagles and I think we are better, but probably just barely better. The last few games of their season are going to be easy wins for them, assuming they don't choke against the Jets like we did. We really do need to beat them again to make the playoffs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Think some are just tired of hearing Jerry talk coz there's not a lot in that tweet to disagree with. He admitted we haven't played to our potential but is saying the talent is there if we stay healthy. So I'm wondering what wrong with what he's saying...lol
its that he spoke.

cern

Reaction score
I was joking but I love the stuff that comes out of his mouth, he's refreshing.
A breath gm of fresh air. Just saw a tv special about him. He was an attorney with no football experience but decided that's what he wanted to be. Got a job as an assistant coach and learned to coach essentially on his own.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
3rd decade of the worst owner in football and his no account puppet entourage gets real old.

We know. You hate him. How long till we get to hear it again? It's been an hour since you've told everyone, you should remind us all again so we don't forget.