Jerry: We should hang our hat on way DL played in 4th quarter

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tim McMahon was a reporter with ESPN Dallas on the Cowboys beat. He asked Jerry questions that pissed Jerry off and they moved out of the Cowboys beat and on to the Mavericks beat.
I think it was Steve Dennis, years ago. CBS 11 TV, I think. He asked Jerry a tough question. He was never allowed back in at the stadium.
I think he was eventually gone at CBS as well.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The worst thing in the world that could have happened....happened.

That late garbage time comeback now feeds the false hope once again.

This is a fatally constructed football team. The season is essentially over. But they'll pretend otherwise as usual.
What’s over to us isn’t over to them.

We see this team is going nowhere even if it gets a low WC slot. But that’s enough for Jethro to continue hyping hope for .

Rinse and Repeat. Year after year. And to their credit it’s working even with 30,000 opposing fans in stadium.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Embarrassing. Harbaugh, Belicheck, mCDonald, Ben Jones to name a few were all on last years carousel and Jerry decided to save $5mil and keep his lame duck coach for his last year. His offense sucks. Zimmers D sucks. Jerry sucks.

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
Jerry Jones could sell sand to an Arab. I watched that game yesterday and the entire time I got the sense that the Ravens felt like they were in control of the game - at least through the first three quarters. They should have put at least 35 points on us but for some reason they put the brakes on and got too conservative in the 4th quarter. Our last two TDs were nothing more than window dressing and stat-padding for Dak. The reality is that we got lucky recovering the first onside kick. Without that, we would have lost by double digits.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry Jones could sell sand to an Arab. I watched that game yesterday and the entire time I got the sense that the Ravens felt like they were in control of the game - at least through the first three quarters. They should have put at least 35 points on us but for some reason they put the brakes on and got too conservative in the 4th quarter. Our last two TDs were nothing more than window dressing and stat-padding for Dak. The reality is that we got lucky recovering the first onside kick. Without that, we would have lost by double digits.
I know we all hate it. But Jethro deserves credit for selling and hyping a crap product.

We are either the dumbest fans in the league or are like crack addicts.

Havic

Reaction score
Once the opposing defense played prevent and we ran hurry up all of the 4th, the offense became explosive. Yea really something to look forward to.

I hope the giants beat us, this team needs to go 4-13 just to spite Jerry