Jerry: We should hang our hat on way DL played in 4th quarter

foofighters

Reaction score
Why’s Todd Archer and other media members saying this on Twitter and not at the press conferences with Jerry?
BINGO!!! That's my point exactly. Shan and RJ are all talking tough right now but when Jerry comes, both will pee down their legs. At some point, you need to be more concerned about journalistic integrity versus losing Jerry and Stephen but the city of Dallas has to start getting tough with Jerry.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Does Jerry seriously believe the stuff he says?? If he does, then he has some serious cognitive issues. smh
I’m actually wondering why the NFL owners association isn’t stepping in to monitor his health because if anyone truly believes this, they’re either senile or need to be put into a 24/7 monitored institution because they’re not fit for society.

The NFL owners association probably allow this because they’re chances of winning a SuperBowl go up every time Jerry does/says something abhorrently stupid like this.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I thought Zimmer was a disciplinarian? Micah and D-Law bite on a read options like JV guys.
Zero discipline on basic fundamentals like setting edges and gap integrity.
zim did have that rep
maybe old age has made him go soft

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is PURPOSEFULLY subversive and blowing this team up. He cannot be this DUMB. Even the loyal Todd Archer is calling attention to this. Ladies and Gents, we have a Jerry problem and its getting very ugly, Embarrassing.
Rayman there’s a big difference between dumb and delusional. Jerry is not dumb. He’s delusional. And we are too if we ever buy what he sells.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Jerrah is like the used car salesman that says this car gets 50 miles to the gallon, but he doesn't tell you you have to push the car 2/3 of the way.

CWR

Reaction score
Whether he said it or not, we are hanging our hat on that regardless.

SBWinner

Reaction score
They are resetting the roster and I think that has become more obvious as this season goes on.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Hang your hat with pride, Jerry.

jtxi8jhugiulbavpebne.jpg