Jerry "We want Dak. That's that. The improvement [from 2023] demonstrated to me that there is more."

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well then, Pay him Jerry. You are in the HOF so I'm sure you know your stuff. Pay him 55-60 mil and lets get on with it. You don't deserve a SB. So either crap or get off the pot!

Sydla

Reaction score
OK.

If that's what you believed then it's negligence that you didn't extend him, lower his cap hit immensely and use some of that cap savings to fill in some clear holes. You need tons of help along the OL, at DL, LB, RB. You did nothing to address any of that save for one old LB and a total JAG at TB who probably won't even make the 53.

You failed, again, in your stewardship of the franchise.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
hamster.gif

jujoboys

Reaction score
If that is the case then we better load up on defense so we can keep playoff games low scoring and build up the OLine to pound the rock. Run the ball and keep it out of Dak's hands in big games. LBer, DLine, OLine, and RB in the draft if we are riding with the Dakster.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well then, Pay him Jerry. You are in the HOF so I'm sure you know your stuff. Pay him 55-60 mil and let’s get on with it. You don't deserve a SB. So either crap or get off the pot!
Stay tuned anxious one, he will. And maybe the reason it’s taking this long is because he wants a deal favorable to the Cowboys. I mean Duuuuuuuhhhh.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Stay tuned anxious one, he will. And maybe the reason it’s taking this long is because he wants a deal favorable to the Cowboys. I mean Duuuuuuuhhhh.
I guess we will see about that, huh? I hope he caves into Dak like last time, JJ deserves it. Besides, it was fun watching JJ cry after Dak stunk up another playoff game.